Saturday night in Mississippi!

Looks like y'all had some fun! I am going to have to make my way there, if for nothing else but the HOOCH!

I'm glad you guys had a good time. Like Jules said first saturday of the month we have a get together at the house. We it gets cooler we will fire up the fire pit. Can't beat that good food (i hope), great people, good times.

First time I have logged in since the big revamp, been busy studying to be a doctor.... not going too well there...

Yep, loved the food, the company and the drive outta yalls hood with no power / no street lights... it was kinda like an old Starsky and Hutch episode!

In taking of applications for my official track bike (coming in '09) that ZX10R was SSOOOOOO SEXY!

Yall take care and maybe we'll get back out there again next month!

K...I am adding this to my list of reasons to visit MS again soon. I miss Biloxi. (Never EVER thought I would say that...never)

looks like a good time...i'll have to work a visit to MS to include this one of these days :beerchug:

I want to know about this Ketchup stain.....
I will try and make the December one Jules. JrsBusa is trying to drag me in. LOL

Randy, LMK and I can help in your search...lotsa great deals on the WERA board right now.....

I need to call you for MORE reasons than that one my friend!

Think I have your number in my PMs.

I'll find yas...

Back