Momma I'm coming home...Texas bound!

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
Wanted to give you DFW folks a heads up that me and my main man Ran will be heading that way next Saturday.
Gonna have a party at my sisters place in Azle, you're all invited (kids welcome to join). Would love to see some old friends and meet some new ones from the area.
The party will be Monday July 4th (as it stands now) so if you don't have any plans come on out for some good food and fun times!!

PM me if your interested and I'll give you directions.

O Hell! It will never be the same. Enjoy and have a great time girl! We'll be expecting pics! hehehehehe:thumbsup::thumbsup:

It's very tempting! We need to see how family plans go.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Wanted to give you DFW folks a heads up that me and my main man Ran will be heading that way next Saturday.
Gonna have a party at my sisters place in Azle, you're all invited (kids welcome to join). Would love to see some old friends and meet some new ones from the area.
The party will be Monday July 4th (as it stands now) so if you don't have any plans come on out for some good food and fun times!!

PM me if your interested and I'll give you directions.

What part of Alabama do you live in ? I am from the panama city beach area.

Wish I could meet up with ya all. Havent had a 4th of july off in 18 years.-- WELCOME TO RETAIL-- If it were any other day but a holiday or weekend I would be game!

enjoy your trip here...gonna be a HOT ONE!!:saburn: pushing 106-108 today....:hot:

Well poop Chris that aint no good but I understand. Pay's the doctors boy (aflac commercial quote:laugh:)

Cqt, you're like the first person that has confessed to knowing where Azle is:laugh:

I grew up in a town called Euless and have lived all over Ft.Worth and beyond. If you know where Paradise is I've even lived out there too.

Back