South Mississippi Blessing

oh yeah... BTW... the 2 guys on the far left JUST came back home from the Desert (like Friday)... and 4 of the 6 guys in the picture are SEABEES.. active/ former/ and retired.

Yes he is.. and even the Busa... he hung in the back most all of the day just in case.. but we rode for about 8 hours and he hung in there with us.

And yeah.. y'all are PERVS... but I guess that is why I hang out here... heck look at the group I hang out with at home!

It's not like anyone asked you to 'show' us the gurls :whistle:

Yes im back on the bike, seems to be pretty good. It does get a little sore (my shoulder) but easly taken care of with an aleve. :thumbsup:

Yes im back on the bike, seems to be pretty good. It does get a little sore (my shoulder) but easly taken care of with an aleve. :thumbsup:

AWESOME, I was hopin we didint have to ride without you at the Bash brutha!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'll be there thats for sure. Just gotta figure out which bike to ride now.

Just those on the East coast. I mean come on, who goes to the store and uses a "carriage" while shopping for "suppa":poke::rofl:

yeah... we use BUGGIES and tote our groceries out to the truck. We might well near make it home in time for supper. But we're just fixin to leave so don't eat all the collards 'fore we git there

Last edited:
I see you lurking up there Randy.. come on Bama boy and back up this little Dixie chick!

Looks like fun!

One thing tho'...... Its pernunciated "Gote-Chay".... Of course I call it "Gaw-t-er"

Hats off to the blessing of scoots!

And for thos of you who have been around for awhile.. and remember WingDing sending me something I was never able to post a picture of.... here ya go....

Oh what photoshop fun we can have with this.......:laugh:

Back