Sales halted.

I called a dealer here in Texas and he said there was no recall and they are still selling 2013 every week.

I called a dealer here in Texas and he said there was no recall and they are still selling 2013 every week.

Giving the dealer the benefit of the doubt... perhaps all of the 2013 Hayabusas in his inventory were manufactured before January 22, 2013 or after April 26, 2013. If that's the case, he would not have been required to halt sales and could have kept right on selling the bikes that he had.

Well your dealer is lying to you OR the guy you talked to wasn't aware of it. It's clear as day posted all over the Suzuki dealer site

Not fixed yet here. I called my dealer yesterday and they said they believe the part will be in on Friday. Fingers crossed. What really sucks is that our riding season is so short in Wisconsin that I'm probably losing 10-20% of my remaining 2013 riding time with this stupid recall. :(

Gonz

That's a bit scary that that they've known about the recall for a while now. I just got a call on Monday to bring my 2013 back in for the abs issue. I have almost 1,000 miles on it already.

Starting to do our recalls here....

photo6_zpsd1c8e1bb.jpg

I got the first statement in the mail yesterday, and i dont even have the bike yet!

Good thing this was recognized as a recall, because those units are worth about $2K according to Suzuki

Ill have one for sale soon!
I just left the Dealer, and they admitted that they are short handed in the shop.
They have the ABS module, and ill have the bike by Friday.
Just put the insurance on it also, waiting suks!
Good thing this was recognized as a recall, because those units are worth about $2K according to Suzuki

Ill have one for sale soon!
I just left the Dealer, and they admitted that they are short handed in the shop.
They have the ABS module, and ill have the bike by Friday.
Just put the insurance on it also, waiting suks!

Boy does that thing make a mess of extra wiring and hard lines around the engine/underneath the fuel tank. First thing I'd do is yank that system off if I bought a 2013

Maybe that's mine in the photo!!!

I'm going to Honda East on Friday morning to pick mine up. :thumbsup:

Many thanks to everyone at Honda East for their understand and patience with a very antsy, new Hayabusa owner who was bouncing off walls waiting to play with his new toy.

Maybe that's mine in the photo!!!

I'm going to Honda East on Friday morning to pick mine up. :thumbsup:

Many thanks to everyone at Honda East for their understand and patience with a very antsy, new Hayabusa owner who was bouncing off walls waiting to play with his new toy.

I believe it was yours actually haha

Dealer just dropped off my bike. Recall work complete and they threw on my CF Dual Yoshi's from Suzuki at the same time. Life is good!

Gonz

My letter showed up yesterday, but I'd pretty much been calling them since I first found out about it. They had the part on order for the last week+. When I called Suzuki they said they had a ton of the parts in their warehouse so hopefully you'll be seeing yours hooked up soon. Best of luck!

Gonz

My dealer suks, they still have my new bike.
They only have 1 mechanic, and he does not even want to be there! WTF

Yes... I found out today that it was mine as it was the first one done at the dealership.

In any case, I really enjoyed my first day with the bike. Picked it up this morning and rode it 310 miles.

Glad to hear!

Back