Saddlebags/Tailbags

bronc3

Registered
Looking at saddlebags/tailpacks for short day trips. (Such as the Busa Bash) I took a tankbag last year, and really liked it. Problem is, this year I will be using a camera tank mount quite a bit, so the tank bag is out. What works without scratching or flying off? Just need it for those miscellaneous small items. You know, kinda like a well...........um..........er..............manpurse.

check out these
pansilverJS.jpg

oxford panniers

Here's what I use when I want to make a long trip and need some extra storage space.
laugh.gif

Seriously though, Corbin makes a nice set of hard bags. I'm not sure where to look for the soft luggage systems. I'd be interested to follow some links if someone has any.

Good Luck
cool.gif

I use TourMaster Cortech sport saddle and tail bags. They're pretty roomy, durable, and the have great padding to prevent scratches. All three pieces connect together and are very well mounted. No shifting. They come with rain covers, too. The tail bag ans saddle bags cost under $300. http://www.tourmaster.com/product.html?sku=82-332

I wont use saddle bags, because of how they effect handling at speed...I prefer top rack boxes,tail bags and tank bags..

I will be buying Tourmaster Cortech saddle bags & tail pack. Very good fit & function. They also Have in Red to match my bike .
wink.gif

Back