Sad to say but another busa down :-(

That sucks a lot!! let us know how the insurance handles it, I've always wondered what they do in these cases and what it does to your rates. Who do you use for INS. btw?

Soory about your crash ... glad you're okay ... +1 for wearing your gear!! Now ... get yourself a new '06.

Definetly +1 on the gear could have been a lot worse. Replacing the bike no problem, replacing you, problem. I'm holding out to see whats in store for the 07's.

Time for new bike....  
sad.gif
 Insurance will total it for sure. Then you can buy it back cheap and part it out.
+1 to what vic said.

Oh yeah, that's a total loss. This is about the 4th post I've seen recently involving oil or sand. I can't think of anything you can do to gaurd against it.

Sorry man. Good thing you're okay though. Could've been a lot worse. Definetly get those mods off if you can, you probably could move some of that stuff.

Glad to hear as well that your ok! Bike is a goner.... Good advise to buy back and part out if you can.

I'm so sorry to hear about the bike, but as everybody else says, It's great that your okay!  Safe future riding to you, glad so see you were wearing gear!

-Nick

Sorry to hear it, bro! At least you are hear to share it with us.

REALLY glad you had your gear on and are OK. Can replace the busa, not you!

Back