Sad to say but another busa down :-(

Batman#1

BatBusa
Donating Member
Registered
So I got home from work friday night at 10:30pm and thought I would put on the 42 tooth sprocket. When I finished I obviously wanted to test it out and feel the difference. Well it was amazing much two teeth up in the rear would do. So I was just going to call it a night after about 30min of riding but decided to go for a nice little trip just out side of town. Well on the way back home I was going around a right hand turn at about 45mph, hit a patch of sand and down she goes. My left foot (the one on top of the bike) was cought on the peg and shifter so the bike was pulling me across the road, hit a curb and came to a stop on the edge of the woods. I was wearing full gear so I was ok except for my left calf, which was very stiff and very sore from being pulled from the bike. So anyways as the bike hit the curb it broke one of the engine covers and part of the block broke off too. So tell me do you think insurance will say the bike is a total loss or fix it. also the radiator is smushed as you can see in the following pics I have about 10 so be patiant I still have dial up.

Well I guess it might be time to start to look at those new 06 Busa's!!!

BUSA_DOWN_1.JPG

Wow. Very sorry to hear this. Glad you are okay though!

Time for new bike....
sad.gif
Insurance will total it for sure. Then you can buy it back cheap and part it out.

oh and take off any mods before you let the insurance look at it

ie pc, airshifter, bling stuff, ect. and replace it with the stock stuff if you still have it.

wow.... man that really sucks and extremely happy for you that you're ok though. Happened to me on my old FZR hitting a patch of gravel. God or my designated guardian angel helped me from losing it on mine. Was so scary I had to pull over for a few minutes.

Glad your ok batman.... hang in there

guys usually get hurt...(I know you did some...) but, sure someone was with you there...bike will replace one way or the other...but you are not...glad you are here, with us...

Sorry Dude,yeah,they will total that one I'm afraid.:( Glad youre ok though.

Back