Sad news rounded off by Good........

BubbaWood

Registered
Well greetings fellow orgsters!

Its been a while since I've been on here and I have some news! First off with the sad news, I traded my beloved 03 SV1000S in for a car. I miss it terribly already but with the good news coming I think some of you can relate. My fiance and I are having a baby! We are going on 9 weeks so far with a due date on February 14, 2015! Its a bit of a miracle because the doctors said she may not be able to have children due to medical issues that I wont disgust you with. To top that off we are planning our wedding for August 2015. So its gonna be a busy year. The main driving force behind trading the bike (aside from the baby) is that 2 weeks ago I started a second job and on my fourth day of work I was in an auto accident in the work truck as a passenger. The front right tire, control arm and everying with it came off and threw the vehicle into 4 pine trees at 55mph. That morning I was supposed to go see the baby for the first time on screem and I walked away with a fractured rib among all the rest bein bruised, a neck sprain and bruised abdomen. But I got to see the baby and realized how lucky I was. The following monday my fiance hit a deer on her way to work totalling our only car. She walked away unscaved and the baby is fine but it brought alot to light for me. So I traded in the bike for a new (ish) car. Sorry to make yall read this long message but I wanted to share this with yall. Hopefully once the baby is born and things level out I will be in a position to finally get my TRUE busa. I hope that this message finds all of you in good health and I hope all is well with you and your family. Thanks for sticking it out to the end of this short novel. God bless and stay safe out there!

-BubbaWood

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sorry to hear you had to trade the bike in but you did the right thing for your family.

Congrats on the baby and God Bless

May GOD bless you with a healthy little one, there's nothing like it!

I always like to see the mangled cars people walk away from too.
Count your blessings.

Congrats on the new one on the way! Man you need some better luck in your furture!

Wow, you walked away from that wreck and you were in the passenger seat. That is just amazing. Congrats on the baby, you are going to love being a daddy.

Back