Gonna be a sad Christmas this year...

BubbaWood

Registered
Well its finally happened. Ive hit that point in life where you have to start over at an all time low. Havent been on here alot lately due to some serious events happening to me that i cant comfortably disclose but i have missed you all. Hopefully yall have a Wonderful holiday season but for me this year ends with a sad sight.....Im losing the bike to the bank....so wanted to come on here and share the last and final picture and memory of the bike hopefully down the road i can get on my feet and pick up another so heres the Baby Busa's final Christmas photo in the Wood household.

dfvgbuhnj.jpg

Man brother, hang in there. I understand where you are and have been there. Life will get better. Just dont give up and hang around here to visit.

Best of luck to you Sir!

Free advice....the answers are not in the bottom of a bottle. Trust me as I have been there as well.

will do my birthday is in 11 days so i guess i have something to look forward too.....getting drunk

You share a birthday with my daughter who will turn 20 this year. Keep your family close and remember no matter how bad things get, they cant eat you. Keep your chin up.

yea been lookin up but its still a bit outta reach till some work opens up round here but ill always have the memories of the Spring bash and the hayas in the hills .... on another note for those of you that met jory at HIH 2011 , he wrecked his bike at the end of the season and broke his wrist his bike as well is gone to the insurance so we are both out of commission for awhile

Hang in there buddy!! Enter your pic in the Christmas contest, that'll cheer ya up!! :beerchug:

Sorry to hear Bubba, Hang in there it will get better, Remember Health and Happiness the rest is just BS..

Dammit... losing it to the Bank huh? Sorry to hear that Man.
And what are the odds of it being a "bailed out" Bank...?

Oh yea, and I should add that all the bailed out fat cats, are getting millions in bonuses this Christmas, from "your" hard earned money.
That's gotta make ya feel warm !!

Hang in there man

what christmas contest? and yea theres a new year comin. and as far as my hard earned income goes... what income? lol and twotonevert happy early birthday to your daughter if im too intoxicated to find my way here lol

hang in there and keep pounding the pavement for jobs....want my old one lol....and you should come out christopher's home now...

Hang in there Bro- I have been there lost everything and started from scratch- hitting bottom sucks - but all you can do is go Up from there- before you know it you will be working And Riding again-Hang Tough

Hang in there, I was doing odd jobs for 3 years before I got another gig. Seriously, if your willing relocate you can find work! The states where the phracking is going on can't find enough workers!

Back