Sad and low down

moeluv

Registered
Another biker falls and dies but you won't believe what happens next.

checkout the story http://newsok.com/article/1835485/?template=home/main

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

If link don't work see post below

<!--EDIT|moeluv
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146958644 -->

mad.gif

mad.gif

Very sad story all the way around
sad.gif

Some people just have no morals...I hope they find the guy that took his wallet...

Oh well . . . can't get to that page.

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1408"|1146841382 -->

WTF?
mad.gif
The thief will get his in the end,10 fold I hope! MF lowlife!
mad.gif

mad.gif

Bad Samaritan steals wallet

By Robert Medley
The Oklahoman

YUKON - Someone was seen standing over Trent Daniel as he lay dying after his motorcycle overturned. HOW TO HELP
Donations to the Daniel family can be made to the Ava Lois Daniel Fund at First State Bank in Yukon, P.O. Box 851220, Yukon, OK 73085. Anyone with information about the missing wallet is asked to call Jack Despain at 354-1955 or Crime Stoppers at 235-7300.
The person apparently didn't try to help, but instead stole Daniel's wallet, said his stepfather, Mark Vander Haar of Yukon.

Daniel's credit cards, used shortly after the April 26 fatality accident, since have been canceled, but the wallet holds sentimental value. Sara Daniel is due this month to give birth to the couple's first baby, a daughter. The wallet was a gift from her on her husband's 23rd birthday.

The family is offering a $500 reward for the wallet's return.

Daniel, 25, was riding his motorcycle with stepbrother Justin Vander Haar, 25, and friend Gerre Voden when his motorcycle overturned about 11:55 p.m. April 26 on Reno Avenue between Council and Morgan roads in Oklahoma City.

Sgt. Gary Knight, Oklahoma City police spokesman, said Thursday the accident still is being investigated.

The men were out late for a weeknight, but they weren't speeding, racing, or too close together, Mark Vander Haar said. The other two riders aren't sure what happened.

The family thinks something might have startled Daniel. His motorcycle clipped Justin Vander Haar's motorcycle, sending sparks into the air as Daniel hit the pavement. He wasn't wearing a helmet and was killed instantly, his stepfather said.

Voden avoided the wreck, but said he saw a person next to the body who quickly vanished, Mark Vander Haar said.

Early April 27, Daniel's credit cards were used at the Flying "J" Travel Plaza, 701 S Morgan Road, several times.

Sara Daniel said her husband had a concealed weapon license, Social Security card and business cards in the wallet. She isn't sure if he had any personal photographs in the wallet, but it's an important piece of leather to her now.

"It was a gift I bought him a couple of years ago," she said, breaking into tears.

Daniel, who worked as a parts manager at X-Clusive Collision & Towing body shop in Yukon, loved motorcycles and restoring old BMW cars, his stepfather said. And he doted over his pregnant wife. Daughter Ava Lois Daniel is due May 18.

"He was very much looking forward to having the baby," Vander Haar said.

awful, just awful.  condolences to his family.  
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|dagwood
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146853346 -->

My thoughts out to the family and I hope they get the guy that took the wallet.

Some people really should just be shot!! My prayers go out to his family.

I hate to see that and I feel sorry for his family. I hope someone finds out who did that and instead of turning them in, beat the living shid out of them. That way they will learn a lesson and not be slapped on the wrist.

Piece of pure trash. This indivisual should be shot in all of their non-major organs. As they lie there in pain, a biker should tie them to their bike and slowly drag them through town, back and forth until they are non existant to the rest of the civilized world. What scum, there is a lack of morals and then there is an act like this. I hope this individual suffers the worst fates of the world because hell would be too good of a place for this individual to go. Enough said...

How can someone, thinking about money, in that kind of situations...thats sadest thing I ever heard...
sad.gif
prayer sent to the family...

Back