More terrifying than ANY hurricane!

BusaCruise

speachless
Donating Member
Registered
Link to story...and video.

These are the people that actually are "licensed' to drive?

Sharing the streets with these folks really keeps you on your toes!
Sad to say this is only a mile or so from me.

Yet another reason there should be a manditory surrender of your liscense once you reach 75.
Of course we need a much BETTER mass transit sytem before that can happen.

sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129883785 -->

sad.gif

sad.gif

These old timers need to loose their licenses, this is a regular occurence down here. Oh and surprise surprise, no charges have been filed.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Makes me sick.

mad.gif

mad.gif

That's some scary stuff!
wow.gif

It's even scarier that somebody had to approve this guy keeping his license in the first place. They ought to mandate yearly driving exams after a person turns 70 and bump it to 6 month exams after 80.

So it's OK to kill someone as long as you don't know about it!?! Sheeesh Gotta LOVE the powers that be in this #@&%$!* state!

I wasn't able to have a license when I was 5, why should old people have them? There IS a zone where things work well.....

Sad story for all involved...once you start "getting up there", there need to be more and better tests to check your ability to handle a car...
sad.gif

That's some scary stuff!
wow.gif

It's even scarier that somebody had to approve this guy keeping his license in the first place. They ought to mandate yearly driving exams after a person turns 70 and bump it to 6 month exams after 80.
Good Idea,,,,Your not the First ta think of it!
ONE PROBLEM!
I would never pass on the balliot.
The majority of Voters are over 60..........

Sad story for all involved...once you start "getting up there", there need to be more and better tests to check your ability to handle a car...
sad.gif
+1 there would be alot less senior citizens driving that way. They have the right to but only if they are able.
I agree. Its a sad story, and hard for old people to lose their ability to drive - loss of independence and all that.

Most end up stopping driving off their own accord when they feel they're no longer up to it, but jeez, scary stuff.

tragic but very true. i don't want to stereotype the "senior citizens" but a majority of them do drive recklessly. i was almost hit today about an hour ago. the lady could barely see over the wheel and jumped right out in front of me. i was pissed but what's the point in yelling at her. my advice is keep your eyes peeled at al times.
rock.gif

That's some scary stuff!
wow.gif

Good Idea,,,,Your not the First ta think of it!
ONE PROBLEM!
I would never pass on the balliot.
The majority of Voters are over 60..........
Those voters couldn't vote if they were all issued tickets for reckless driving with a 30 day suspension of their license... say... oh I don't know within the 3 week period before the vote was taken?!

tounge.gif

I'll go ahead and stereotype for you BABYBUSA all the old people can't drive for shiat and need to take the bus. It truly is a sad state of affairs in Florida with the amount of idiots on the road.

Back