New Boots?  YEAH New Boots...

Michelle shoot them an email and let them know your size situation.  They have THE BEST sizing information of any website I have ever looked at.  The owner puts his 2 cents in on just about every product  they offer. They have a  review and lets you know if the sizes run a little big or small.  Its good stuff.

I went off of his advise and ordered my boots, gloves, and 2 peice suit.  They all fit PERFECT!  I was happy

Here is their return policy:  NewEnough return policy
Right now they are offering FREE SHIPPING on all Sidi boot purchases.  Too bad I already bought my Vertebra Races, and yes I love em.

Hope this helps,
Bill
Thanks BusaFever...I was looking all over their site yesterday and even found that they sell used leathers! Some nice Vanson gear listed...

Yeah, I can tell that they spend a lot of time reviewing each and every product they sell; that's a great thing! I'm going to order some boots in the next week or so...

Thanks for the tip...I'll email 'em...
smile.gif

Michelle shoot them an email and let them know your size situation.  They have THE BEST sizing information of any website I have ever looked at.  The owner puts his 2 cents in on just about every product  they offer. They have a  review and lets you know if the sizes run a little big or small.  Its good stuff.

I went off of his advise and ordered my boots, gloves, and 2 peice suit.  They all fit PERFECT!  I was happy

Here is their return policy:  NewEnough return policy
Right now they are offering FREE SHIPPING on all Sidi boot purchases.  Too bad I already bought my Vertebra Races, and yes I love em.

Hope this helps,
Bill
Thanks BusaFever...I was looking all over their site yesterday and even found that they sell used leathers!  Some nice Vanson gear listed...

Yeah, I can tell that they spend a lot of time reviewing each and every product they sell; that's a great thing!  I'm going to order some boots in the next week or so...

Thanks for the tip...I'll email 'em...
smile.gif
Yeah VA, New Enough will work with you through just about anything. Sorry your boots died... Though better just your boots and not your feets.

Back