Sacramento Nor-Cal Anybody Riding Sunday?

A group of us are riding up there from Pittsburg on Sunday. We're taking HWY 160 and will stop at Hooter's on Truxel around 12.:thumbsup:

It's forecast for 95 degrees Sunday, anyone up for a day of riding? :thumbsup:

Hey ya Gene,

Riding Saturday. Headed for the North Left Coast. Bodega/Skaggs. Gonna' burn up some awesome asphalt. Goat trails too. Or stay home, work and wash the windows. I'll post the pics so you can peruse them on the couch.

Wanna go? Be at the Flying J Restaurant at 6:49 for breakfast or 7:15 without.

The Flying J is in Lodi on Hwy 12 just east of I 5. Can't miss it.

No real plans for Sundee. If something develops post it, maybe I'll make it a double header.

Gene I am in for Sunday. Time and Place ? where the F... is OZZ ¿
Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

Ozz who? ??? After prepping Masago for coast I suspect she'll be bald in the back by sundown tomarrow. Yeah it's gonna be one of those days. :thumbsup:

The Connie has good shoes and she's ready to dance. Might have to be schmooze mama a tad to get "permission". Anyone want to ride over to the Duc dealer and donate their Busa for my down payment. :rofl: Come on ya barely ride those things anyway. :moon:

whats up fellas. u guys goin to skaggs or downieville. might still be early in the season to hit skaggs not sure what the road conditions would be like.

Posted via Mobile Device

Robert I'm thinkin about a nice little loop through the Sierra Nevadas, Wentworth Springs Rd & Morman Immigrant Gap Trail, we can hit it from either end just depends on where you wanna eat breakfast and if anyone else wants to hook up. I'd say meet at 9:00 at the Chevron station, Latrobe exit off 50 in El Dorado Hills. breakfast in Plymouth :eatchicken: and off we go. Keep in mind now I'm no leader and don't really know my way around these mountains too good yet :dunno: but I think I can find my way without getting too lost :whistle: Oh ya! I'm not even sure if these roads are clear yet but there's one surefire way to find out :agree: so what do ya say? ??? everybody else is welcome too :welcome:

By the way I think ozz is still in Oregon.

Last edited:
whats up fellas. u guys goin to skaggs or downieville. might still be early in the season to hit skaggs not sure what the road conditions would be like.

Just got back from a 475 (s)miler Skaggs was awesome.

Robert I'm thinkin about a nice little loop through the Sierra Nevadas, Wentworth Springs Rd & Morman Immigrant Gap Trail, we can hit it from either end just depends on where you wanna eat breakfast and if anyone else wants to hook up. I'd say meet at 9:00 at the Chevron station, Latrobe exit off 50 in El Dorado Hills. breakfast in Plymouth :eatchicken: and off we go. Keep in mind now I'm no leader and don't really know my way around these mountains too good yet :dunno: but I think I can find my way without getting too lost :whistle: Oh ya! I'm not even sure if these roads are clear yet but there's one surefire way to find out :agree: so what do ya say? ??? everybody else is welcome too :welcome:

By the way I think ozz is still in Oregon.

Was snow on Wentworth last weekend, my guess is Emigrant Trail is still closed. Snow on Wentworth 2 weeks ago. May be clear by now.

The Dead Fly around 10? Undecided, will see how me arse feels after a soak in the spa.

Last edited:
I am Officially OUT OF COMMISSION for a Sunday Ride. Sorry Gene :down:
Woke up this morning to a Rear Flat Tire.............Had to Work all day so NO Time to Fix. PCP Motorsports will install 2 New PP2CT'S on Monday. Sunday gotta get a Plug and some how get some Air to my Rear........... Russ Ride with Gene and have a Good Run. :thumbsup:

I'm out too. Rode outta the driveway at 6:15 this morning, back in at 8 pm. 475 miles, I'm beat. Maybe Sunday next?

Ozz who? ??? After prepping Masago for coast I suspect she'll be bald in the back by sundown tomarrow. Yeah it's gonna be one of those days. :thumbsup:

The Connie has good shoes and she's ready to dance. Might have to be schmooze mama a tad to get "permission". Anyone want to ride over to the Duc dealer and donate their Busa for my down payment. :rofl: Come on ya barely ride those things anyway. :moon:

wow, i dont ride for awhile and im ozz who already???

Talked to OZZ Today. His home Internet is down so he has limited time on the Org From Work. He did say he is Riding this Sunday so Let's Do it. I got some New Leather Pants that Actually Fit :thumbsup: and the 2CT are by far the BEST STREET TIRE I have Ever Had !!!!!!!!!!

PS: Not a Track Tire but the Busa will Never see the Track so I Don't Care. However my 09 GIXXER......................:whistle:

Talked to OZZ Today. His home Internet is down so he has limited time on the Org From Work. He did say he is Riding this Sunday so Let's Do it. I got some New Leather Pants that Actually Fit :thumbsup: and the 2CT are by far the BEST STREET TIRE I have Ever Had !!!!!!!!!!

PS: Not a Track Tire but the Busa will Never see the Track so I Don't Care. However my 09 GIXXER......................:whistle:

:thumbsup: sweeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now whats this about a 09 gixx?:cheerleader:

I see CaptainRaymond lurking again, where ya been Raymond? You ready to join up with the group again? we'd love to have ya back.

Last edited:

Dude, you cannot have a Gixr before before I get one :rofl: well maybe if you sell the 109 first I guess it would be allright then. Man I wanted one of the 07 blk/org 1000's so bad, guess this winter I'm gonna have to tidy up some V-Max's and sell them, maybe then I can justify a Gixr.

Back