Wentworth Springs, Ice House, Mormon Emigrant Trl, Ebbets Pass

V-Max 2 Busa

Registered
Any Sacto, Nor-Cal, Nevada Busa funatics wanna go for a little ride this weekend, gotta burn off the rest of this stock rear tire. The title is just a suggested route, I hit a couple of those roads last Sunday and it was perfect! We can do all or part or more, you tell me. The forecast is for low 70's so it should be really nice. Come on fellas, come get some of this.....

254.jpg

238.jpg

Just did that ride 2 weeks ago :thumbsup: Wentworth is just so much fun over the top. Best way to ride that is put in on about 60 and never touch the brakes. Knee draggin stuff!

Dsc05536_hwy4.jpg

Headed back to Central Cal next weekend. :thumbsup:

Dsc05094_busa.jpg

Dsc05536_hwy4.jpg

Dsc05094_busa.jpg

Very nice too hear you are back on 2 wheels.....
Estimated time you might be in Georgetown ?? Prolly pretty early and me and my Buds would freeze trying to get there at that time....Maybe meet at the begining of Mormon em trail...
arould 11am....and ride to 88 to hy 4 and go for a ways and do a u-turn at bear valley.

Very nice too hear you are back on 2 wheels.....
Estimated time you might be in Georgetown ?? Prolly pretty early and me and my Buds would freeze trying to get there at that time....Maybe meet at the begining of Mormon em trail...
arould 11am....and ride to 88 to hy 4 and go for a ways and do a u-turn at bear valley.

Pace, which day are you thinkin? I was thinking of meeting at Ice House Rd. entrance on 50 (just west of Ice House on 50 there is a turnout). Meet there and hit Ice House to Wentworth Springs, at Georgetown go 193 back to 50 to Sly Park Rd. to Morman Emigrant Trl. to 88 to 89 to 4. Never been a leader just a follower up until now but I thought this would be a good run, I'm still getting familiar with all these wonderful roads throught the Sierras. Let me know what day, after my initial ride last Sunday I'm just itch'n to get back out there.

OK i got'cha.....Meet at hy 50 start at icehouse and do icehouse to georgetown and so on. Saturday is the day i can go.
What time to meet you there is the question......Cold up here in the am.....carson to Tahoe to icehouse....brrr... 1030 ish maybe....to meet you there. email me at busaberg53@yahoo.com and i'll check early sat am. Gonna call some" foggers "now. take care :beerchug:

Let's say 11:00 am, that should give you guys plenty of time and it shouldn't be too cold for ya, 78-80 degrees is the forcast for tomorrow. Ill be there.

Sorry I cant be there, I would really like to do that run before it gets colder.

Have fun & take pics :thumbsup:

Birthday party to go to today, can't ride, ARGHH!! Next Saturday the Sierra FOGs are taking the Benton ghost town ride, 46 miles of nothing but triple digit fun! Pacemaster and I took the La Porte Rd / Quincy / Downieville ride last weekend, one of the best in the west, period! 333 round trip that day!
Have fun and be safe guys!

Back