Russia and Ukraine

IF Russia survives this war intact, we are on the ground floor of a new cold war starting with them.

The "so what" of this is the Russians will work at supporting each and every enemy of NATO countries.

It will be kind of sort of like it was before only the Russian support will be more overt.
Doesn't worry me a bit.

It's how they lost the cold war before. They simply ran out of $$. Reagan buried them in an arms race. They couldn't keep up and imploded.

This has certainly revealed they are low tech, poorly trained and trying to fight underfunded. Sweden and Finland will be costly to stay prepared for. The NATO nations could just build up around them. Russia can't afford a Ukraine 2.0 to happen.

An ‘error’ in your comments? Now that’s funny. Your BS has been disproven over and over here, and everywhere else. Is this you?

View attachment 1651330
Kyle's expression when he found out he was not guilty for the charges he faced... I see what you think of people that try and succeed at defending them self. Somehow the "Woke factor" of idiotic mental processing didn't prevent the jury from coming out with a not verdict of not guilty.

200.gif

This conflict needs to be a eye-opener for the rest of the world to become more self-sufficient and not be so reliant on other countries.

We have some of the best farm land in the world right here in Canada but idiots want to build houses on it...in this case the government needs to step in and ensure this farm land survives and prospers

This conflict needs to be a eye-opener for the rest of the world to become more self-sufficient and not be so reliant on other countries.

We have some of the best farm land in the world right here in Canada but idiots want to build houses on it...in this case the government needs to step in and ensure this farm land survives and prospers
Hi. I just do not know how a country with the economy the size on New Jersey affect the rest of the world? I wish I had the answer to it all. The US has been messing itself up for a long time. Sending jobe overseas and selling land and resources to foreign countries. Trump got a mess from Obama. He did good bringing jobs back. More black and brown and white people were working under his watch. If someone on here knows how Trump was racist I wish they would tell me. Do not just say he show me proof. Show me how the Democrats are doing a good job for us here in the was good old USA.

Doesn't worry me a bit.

It's how they lost the cold war before. They simply ran out of $$. Reagan buried them in an arms race. They couldn't keep up and imploded.

This has certainly revealed they are low tech, poorly trained and trying to fight underfunded. Sweden and Finland will be costly to stay prepared for. The NATO nations could just build up around them. Russia can't afford a Ukraine 2.0 to happen.
Ah the Star War years. Who remembers that? Lol

Hi. I just do not know how a country with the economy the size on New Jersey affect the rest of the world? I wish I had the answer to it all. The US has been messing itself up for a long time. Sending jobe overseas and selling land and resources to foreign countries. Trump got a mess from Obama. He did good bringing jobs back. More black and brown and white people were working under his watch. If someone on here knows how Trump was racist I wish they would tell me. Do not just say he show me proof. Show me how the Democrats are doing a good job for us here in the was good old USA.
This is an "in the news" thread......you have it confused with the politics thread...

Kyle's expression when he found out he was not guilty for the charges he faced... I see what you think of people that try and succeed at defending them self. Somehow the "Woke factor" of idiotic mental processing didn't prevent the jury from coming out with a not verdict of not guilty.
Thanks Zerks.
I thought that was Kyle and did not feel too bad about Wassa's post attaching me to a person that was proven Right and is about to become super rich from the cases he will be filing in court against all those liars that a few other posters here believe is truthful news.

Back