Russia and Ukraine

This really annoyed me our Foreign secretary now a Lord in the House of Lords - for hereditary peers
Not even a sitting member of Parliament no one voted for this ex- prime minister

This guy is evil as bad as Putin , these are the ones also saying we may need ti mobilise young men. I say put your own children on the front line

Citing its good value for the US and UK to supply arms via the Proxy war !!!!

500 to 800 Ukrainian are being cited to be killed each day plus Russians - this is from our intelligence agencies

NATO and the wee mini Napoleons leaders in Europe keep saying one day Russia will look beyond Ukraine and go after Poland etc

This is utter rubbish NATO Upping the rhetoric to push Putin to do something stupid

It was a disgrace to see Ukrainian flags within congress to get the $60 billion

We know this money will go out the front door get laundered in Ukraine and make its way back to US Politicians and Military industrial complex via the back door. Shameful
It was never about the defence of democracy it was always about the $$$$$$

This really annoyed me our Foreign secretary now a Lord in the House of Lords - for hereditary peers
Not even a sitting member of Parliament no one voted for this ex- prime minister

This guy is evil as bad as Putin , these are the ones also saying we may need ti mobilise young men. I say put your own children on the front line

Citing its good value for the US and UK to supply arms via the Proxy war !!!!

500 to 800 Ukrainian are being cited to be killed each day plus Russians - this is from our intelligence agencies

Sadly......he's not wrong........

NATO countries and the US in particular can expose their weapon technology to combat and not risk their own people....this is not a new concept.

To openly admit that this is occurring will shock people but it has been going on for decades....

.....and sadly in war, people die, it's never welcomed or celebrated but it is realty.

NATO and the wee mini Napoleons leaders in Europe keep saying one day Russia will look beyond Ukraine and go after Poland etc

This is utter rubbish NATO Upping the rhetoric to push Putin to do something stupid

It was a disgrace to see Ukrainian flags within congress to get the $60 billion

We know this money will go out the front door get laundered in Ukraine and make its way back to US Politicians and Military industrial complex via the back door. Shameful
It was never about the defence of democracy it was always about the $$$$$$
In my opinion based on years of tactical and strategic training and actual experience....Russia won't have the appetite to engage any more than what they have taken on......they are using any and all warm bodies to fill uniforms with very quick and incomplete training which equates to their high losses. Ukraine is only holding on due to NATO support....and Ukraine has to succeed, Russia can't be allowed to conquer Ukraine.

Preparing for an escalation of aggression isn't always a bad thing and in many ways doing so is more of a deterrent than anything....Putin knows he has his hands full and then some with only partial NATO involvement, if NATO launched a full scale direct counter offensive against him.....he would lose a conventional war very quickly.....he is positioning nuclear deterrents in Belarus (supposedly) as a hope to present a large bluff to NATO to scare them.

War is not pleasant nor is it inexpensive...the human toll of a war is staggering, the world seems to pick and choose which conflict is worth getting involved with......the civil war in Sudan has been going on for a year with tens of thousands killed and more displaced......we hear very little about this and even less of how it is being supported by the west....

Russia has always been the dog barking outside the window so any chance to put it in it's place won't be ignored.

I agree with most of what you say

Except , stop where they are and carve a new border and we can all move on

No one cares in the dombass by enlarge Russian speaking

A journalist went to the border area and asked a young farmer - what do you think of this became Russia

He said “what do I care I want to farm so I’ll fly a different flag “

By enlarge most of the American population do not give two hoots about the conflict - it’s all about the Southern border migrant crisis.

I agree with most of what you say

Except , stop where they are and carve a new border and we can all move on

No one cares in the dombass by enlarge Russian speaking

A journalist went to the border area and asked a young farmer - what do you think of this became Russia

He said “what do I care I want to farm so I’ll fly a different flag “

By enlarge most of the American population do not give two hoots about the conflict - it’s all about the Southern border migrant crisis.
In other instances of which there have been many, a buffer zone is normally established in cases such as this....normally the threat of sanctions will force this but in this case, Russia is fairly well self contained.

Back