running in

OB_dave p

Registered
when running in the bike all you are doing is bedding in the engine internals.With this in mind is it possible to fit my micron system and a pcII and run it in?I have asked many people and they dont think it would cause any problems providing i stick to the break in procedure.

pooh .new one mate the other decided to go grass cutting into a field,lost the backend on a cats eye of all things.Bike was a mess every panel destroyed but i rode the beast home.The new one is blue and silver and has all the trick bits from the old one.Nice to hear from you again,have you been on the track lately?Let me know if your thinking of doing Cadwell again. Regards Dave

Dave

Are you still running her in?? the one I saw at Cadwell in March?? or do you have another one?

Ahhh mate! I'm sorry to hear that, I take it you are OK seeing that you rode her home....just pride that's hurt huh??

Snetterton is the next track day this weekend 11 June, then Silverstone GP circuit in July. Also trying to get to the Nurburgring too....

Back