pcII program for micron exaust with full airbox mod?

just did full airbox mod. was wondering if anyone who has micron exaust and FULL airbox mod uses or has a different program than just the standard micron program....
note: bike runs awesome without pcII, but borrowing it from a friend to see if it will pick up any et or m.p.h- i'll post results

I have a full Micron and a PCII with out any air box mods.. I don't have the block off plates on it yet..

I can't seem to get the busa to run smooth..
I might try and unplug the PCII to see if it runs any better..
If you find anything out please let me know also.. You can email me at mantran7@aol.com
thanks
m.t

[This message has been edited by sayonara (edited 08 June 2000).]

daddy
I rec'd the full box and have a pc2 with a full micron.
I intended to get to the dyno to tweak the map, but the shop is extremely busy now preparing some bikes for raod racing and they temporarily shut down the dyno room!
I hope to get on soon.
Bob

140-141....picked up 2 mph with just cutting out flapper, but still running air filter....havn't picked up anything else from going to fullbox mod YET.... i will play with this set up for a while (need improved map!) , then im gana try pulling box off completely, and run rubber velosity stacks directly on throttle bodies since ram air supposedly dont even help until 140 mph...let me know on your dyno testing..later...

ok, once i did FULL airbox mod, bike jerked below 3000 rpm at very slight throttle. went to track and ran 9.78 145mph. made 3 passes like this. then installed pcII with standard micron pipe map. it pretty much cured the bucking and jerking problem, but gave it 0 more performance- went 9.77 145 mph. sunday bike went 9.70 145(due to 60 ft.), but if anyone has a modified micron map with the airbox mod please let me know.. bike feels sluggish down low now, and ran better with partial airbox mod and no pcII...

Back