Full Airbox Mod from Motorhead

OB_GSXRboy

Registered
Well I already had the mini-airbox mod with the flapper cut out etc. and the BMC filter. Then this weekend went down to Cleveland Ohio to Motorheads shop to get the Full Airbox mod and re-mapped. (Mind you I already had the bike mapped on the dyno with the mini-airbox mod) Well the result with the full airbox mod and the new pcii mapping was about 6hp! Which I was very impressed with considering I'm already pulling every ounce of power out of the bike that I can.

Also the bike has a Trac-Dynamics 8" over arm with the tire about 6"s back right now. So the front tire has never been off the ground except for a couple times at the track. Now when I crack the throttle on the street the bike stands right up! So the low end that everybody says the airbox mod kills is stronger then ever. We'll see what the bike runs now if it stops raining around here!

Now I just need to find some long stacks to put in this thing...If anyone has any email me at: kcompton@whizkidcomputers.com

Dont be so quick to jump to all longs, the jury's still out. Its gonna depend on what you have planned next.

Back