Rumor Control

Honda isn't bringing over almost all of the 2010 dirtbike models, either. From what I hear the surplus inventory is so high, they aren't going to bother selling and manufacturing new bikes until the leftover 07's, 08's and 09's are gone.

So--if there aren't any real changes from the 2009---they should take the left over '09's, put the newer graphics on them, and call 'em 2010's! I just have to buy a left over '09--it's already a year old-and it will hurt you when you go to trade it in!

I just like going down to the local Suzuki dealership and pretending like I am interest in a bike then lead them on and get their hopes up. Then I turn around and walk out the door.

The look on their faces are priceless! Pay back is a Mutha!

"Never have so few owed so much to so many"

I do this because they tried to stick me when I was shopping for my Busa and resulted in me having to drive 2hrs to get the deal they could have given me.

Oh yeah! Do you remember when the 08 Busa first hit the dealerships and they had them marked way up over retail. Well... They are eating some serious crow now!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I just like going down to the local Suzuki dealership and pretending like I am interest in a bike then lead them on and get their hopes up. Then I turn around and walk out the door.

The look on their faces are priceless! Pay back is a Mutha!

"Never have so few owed so much to so many"

I do this because they tried to stick me when I was shopping for my Busa and resulted in me having to drive 2hrs to get the deal they could have given me.

Oh yeah! Do you remember when the 08 Busa first hit the dealerships and they had them marked way up over retail. Well... They are eating some serious crow now!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:poke:??? Tough way to go making friends. The other thing to consider is I seriously doubt the sales guy you are talking to has anything really involved in besides bringing paperwork back and forth and trying to be nice to ya. The desk makes the deals he breaks the news.

Back