Rumble Concept Cyclop Undertail

casualdreamer

Registered
Just want to leave a few pics of my baby in progress. A pic of the undertail I did tonight...
drools.gif

Undertail.JPG

Michael,
There are a couple of us here from Jville.... Cyclops looks good.

I think I met you at Ci-cis pizza 1 night and I lost your card if this the right person. I had the white neons on the bike.

Those cyclops tails remind me of a baboon showing you it's ass.  
cool.gif

I DO like it much better than the old one, though. Nice work!!

I think I met you at Ci-cis pizza 1 night and I lost your card if this the right person. I had the white neons on the bike.
Hey - that is right. I met you with my sons as you were leaving... let me know if you need help with anything.. like I said there are a few of us here.

Also, you might want to check out the Bash in Apr.

MCM

This is the first Busa I had in 06 but a 70 year old guy took me out from behind and I need stitches to my chin. Dust yourself off and get back on right. I tell my family that this bike is going to be the death of me but not just yet. Have alot of straight aways and twisties to go through before I can say good-bye first...

(Hint the silver undertail that was on the black one. Bought so might as well use it. Didn't look that bad either.

Picture_152.jpg

I would really appreciate a better picture of the cyclopse if possible. I've seen them in catalogs, but I don't think I've actuallly seen one on a Busa until. Thanks. From what I can see it looks good.

I will definetly be asking for help soon. I will be on a op in Apr. But I am hoping to ride in between field ops. 26 Meu training hard as always. Can't wait til it warms up and the weather stops teasing us...

I know some guys with the ACE... I am always around and I am on the Air Station, but I live on Lejeune... Stop by and I'll buy you a soda...

Here is the best one that I have right now. I will take more in the morning and post them here... I will definetly call you on that soda. I live right around the corner from the air station.. The undertail comes with a really sharp plate holder with rumble stamp on it. I like it a debating wether I am going to move my swing arm tag and try this one but I don't know yet. The only thing I don't like is that it come with 3 holes in the tail for the bracket but I plug them with the bolts that are provided and you can even see them there.

undertail6.JPG

GPW (Greg) had the first one I saw...I told him it looked something like this (see above post and compare for youself):

Catz_Ass.jpg

beerchug.gif
I like both undertails. ya the 2nd needs a daytime pic. its just too dark to see it good.

super.gif
PM -->
casualdreamer @ Feb. 22 2008 said:
1306286[/ATTACH] PM]
Wow.. Now that is funny.
lol1.gif
Glad to see you have a sense of humor instead of being a stick in the mud. Your best friends are those who bust on you a little, you bust on them a little and you can both laugh about it afterwards.

In all seriousness, if it looks good to you and the chicks you're trying to impress that's all that matters.

super.gif

beerchug.gif
I like both undertails. ya the 2nd needs a daytime pic. its just too dark to see it good.
I switched from the other one because the guys I rode with were finding it bery hard to tell if I was breaking or not. So this one seems to be more visible and I wanted this one from the beginning but family bought the last one so had to use it. For awhile til I was able to find a distributor that could help me obtain one.

super.gif
PM -->
1306293[/ATTACH] PM]
Wow.. Now that is funny.
lol1.gif
Glad to see you have a sense of humor instead of being a stick in the mud.  Your best friends are those who bust on you a little, you bust on them a little and you can both laugh about it afterwards.

In all seriousness, if it looks good to you and the chicks you're trying to impress that's all that matters.
It was more of a safety thing to me. More visible at day. The last one I had fellow riding buddies were finding it hard to see my brake lights lit up till it was night. Can't beat 32 led's in the center and 9 on each turn signals

super.gif

super.gif
PM -->
1306300[/ATTACH] PM]
Wow.. Now that is funny.
lol1.gif
Glad to see you have a sense of humor instead of being a stick in the mud.  Your best friends are those who bust on you a little, you bust on them a little and you can both laugh about it afterwards.

Perfect time to bust out then Keith... Did I eva tell you your wife is HOT?
tounge.gif
Ooh,,,I'm wasting my time... you already know!
whistling.gif
laugh.gif

super.gif

Back