Undertails?

Busa_70461

Registered
I'm trying to decide which undertail to buy and I need an opinion to help make up my mind. The choices are the Hotbodies and the Rumble Cyclops. Candy Sonoma Red is the color of the Busa.

maybe this would help.

hayabusa_undertail_cyclops_white2_500.jpg

hotbodies_undertail_busa_red_3_480.jpg

I would say the Cyclops. It's different and I think it would look good on a red bike. I have seen alot of bikes with the HotBodies, but have yet to see a Cyclops in person.

:2cents:

check out pashnit, this yana shiki type uses the orginal bulbs and you can upgrade to leds and be seen!!!!!
V_Blue_EUROS101VB-2T_Busa_undertail_500.jpg

V_Blue_EUROS101VB-2T_Busa_undertail_500.jpg

My year 2000 red Yani. Great fit....maybe the red is close enough?

P1010360.JPG

how ironic...am trying to figure out which way to go..i started off by cutting up the mudflap.am stuck wondering if i shud get the intergrated taillight or get a undertail...any feedback on the intergrated taillights? now that i think about it, is it possible to intergrate my directionals to my stock tail light??

how ironic...am trying to figure out which way to go..i started off by cutting up the mudflap.am stuck wondering if i shud get the intergrated taillight or get a undertail...any feedback on the intergrated taillights? now that i think about it, is it possible to intergrate my directionals to my stock tail light??

I have the Clear Alternitives Smoke LED intergrated tail light. It was an easy install and a good product. Sorry, I don't have a good pict of it but if you search, Im sure you can find a picture. For me it was the most economical way to chop the tail without spending alot of money.

Last edited:
Rock- ya gotta get those boards installed dude i'm curious to see how well i did

busaga- yes it is. al u need is a U-haul trailer convertor & some led boards
Posted via Mobile Device

I have the Clear Alternitives Smoke LED intergrated tail light. It was an easy install and a good product. Sorry, I don't have a good pict of it but if you search, Im sure you can find a picture. For me it was the most economical way to chop the tail without spending alot of money.
i seen them online, and it mightbe the way i'll go.

I'm trying to decide which undertail to buy

If I can help, let me know. These are the ones I carry. Definitely a lot to choose from. These are the three that I can get, but there are lots more. If you are in a hurry, Yana Shiki is the quickest. Last one I did for here for Manual, we were posting about it on Tuesday, he had it in his hands on Friday.

Btw, on that note about lots to choose from, several years ago I built a thread about all the Hayabusa Undetails on the market with pics & links. That thread is here. Find something you like, make sure to check if it's still available first. Stuff gets discontinued through the years and new stuff takes its place. :thumbsup:

Pashnit Busa Undertails

undertails.jpg

undertails.jpg

Have the issue with the Hotbodies lights been addressed by them?

What is the install process for either the Hotbodies or Cyclops??

Last edited:
Stay away from the Diamond undertail. What a piece of crap. It looked so cool in the pic when I bought it but its junk. heres a little better pic of it on my bike.

DSC03536.JPG

Back