Undertails?

Does anyone have any suggestions for an 08 busa undertail? I have not seen any that will fit the k8 model.
???

bdogg317

1stput your camera where this pc is for proper disposal:badpc: :laugh:

2nd post more pics of that bike preferably visible ones:laugh:
3rd I can tell from the pic you a big person so don't take it the wrong way :poke:

heres mine, i didnt want to lose the stock body line.

EsdBusa2.jpg

l_f632d2d131b67fb4e4151bfb321ae555.jpg

Thanks for your opinions. There isn"t much to choose from anymore unless you want to deal with exoticsportbike, in which was recommended on the org to steer clear from.

they are fiberglass, and painted to match, im a Stickler for keeping the lines of the busa flowing.

JP

Now here is a guy that does it right. He keeps his bike in the house. Right on. I keep mine in the downstairs workshop of the house, up on stands and covered right now. Kind of rains here in Washington, might be a while before I can get out and ride again.

Ditto that, it's a perfect fit but the lights will make you very uneasy in heavy traffic at nite
Actually I'm MORE comfortable at night with mine....it's during the day that they're harder to see. At night they put down a nice glow when the brakes are on. I like mine - have the Sonoma Candy Red also and the color match was perfect on mine.

Back