New hayabusa undertail

Thanks, - I dont care for it either. Looks a bit like a bunghole, no? I personally like the stock look. I know many others like the little LED brake lights, but I very much prefer the stock. I would consider the clear alternatives clear brake light, - but thats about it.

Not sure I like the look, but I would be really curious about replacement bulbs...the link says that the replacement parts information is "comming soon".... I saw the most recent 2 Wheel Tuner, can you subscribe to it? Is it worth a subscription? BTW -sorry to jack your thread.... but we could all use a little more cow bell....

I don't think that I like it, I would like to see it on an actual busa though

Yuk
crazy.gif
imho

its eh...well...interesting.

Can't say that I don't like it, but I most definitely can't say that I do. Interesting middle ground.

Not sure I like the look, but I would be really curious about replacement bulbs...the link says that the replacement parts information is "comming soon".... I saw the most recent 2 Wheel Tuner, can you subscribe to it?  Is it worth a subscription?   BTW -sorry to jack your thread.... but we could all use a little more cow bell....
Yeah you can subscribe to it. Is it worth it? That depends on you. If you like looking at pimped out bikes and women,then yes it's worth a $20 yearly subsription (Cover price is $4.99). If you like indepth reviews and articles then don't waste your money. I buy it ,once in awhile,to hold me over until one of my subscriptions come in the mail.

Saw one kinda like that the other day on a Gixxer. Didn't look bad on that bike, but it's not for my Busa..

BUSAFETT

I don't really like it but what do I know ? I still have my stock Mud Flap . Modified slightly , but stock.

Back