Rumble Concept Cyclop Undertail Day time shots

casualdreamer

Registered
Here are some of the bike of the undertail in the day time..

undertail8.JPG

Nice job on the install!!! Especially in an apartment complex. I do all my work in the parking lot at my apartment complex and people look at me like I'm an ftard.

what are you going to do with the plate? (many are getting tickets for that mount you have now)

any thoughts on DOT approved turn signals as well?

Didn't know about the tickets. I have been told as long as it has lights on the plate it is ok. I have 2 lights on the bracket to light up the plate. Rumble Concept comes with this bracket and it already has hole in the tail that you can cover with the bolts added. I kinda like it but I just got the swingarm bracket and still trying it out. I have ridden next to cops on 24 and they have look at the plate and didn't say a thing but they might not have cared either here is the bracket that is provided.

DSC01194.JPG

The undertail looks nice, but the lights don't seem that bright in the pics. May be different in person.

It was actually very easy. I installed the silver one I had before it had more wires for the intergrated turn signals. This one is very basic. 3 for the tail light and 2 for each turn signal. It took about 20 minutes if you already know what the wires are. If you don't might be an hour to find out what wires work what. Fit is very tight. I mean really tight. Still easy to install.

Back