Rubb's new 10 dollar handy parking assistance device

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I took 3 landscape ties,some screws and a couple of hinges and walah...

Rubb's new "Anti-Crush-Ones-Own-Busa-System."
Until I made this I was always worried about crushing my own bike every time I parked my car.This way I dont even have to look in the mirrors any more,just wait for a gentle bump.

The wood against the concrete wall takes all the force of a car backing up,and the double hinged piece allows for easy exit and entry.

Cool right.Now I just have to patten the idea and make my fortune.:rofl:

RSD.

IMG_20150405_132805.jpg

IMG_20150405_132815.jpg

IMG_20150405_132833.jpg

What happens when a car parks next to you? Do u have casters or something to rotate out?
Troy

Nope. Nothing not even close to THAT fancy.

I own the spot next to my car/bike. I use it for visitors.:laugh:

Cool right.:thumbsup:

RSD.

Maybe you should just lay off the Tequila and you might not need that.. :rofl:

:hide:

I did something similar.
Only I used PVC - as my setup can and does get wet, with no damage to it.
Because in wintertime salt on the vehicle drips off and onto the PVC I didn't mount it to the floor.
In the spring I can take it outside and hose it off and it looks like new again.

I needed to have my vehicle as far forward without hitting the wall so I can get my Busa out easier. :thumbsup:

P1030053_zps4hdfsiic.jpg

Hey Rubb - I hope that visitor is a Beautiful Female. Otherwise I would just park the bike next to the car. :laugh::rofl:

Nice idea, buy why don't you back the bike into the parking slot, so when it's time to go, you just drive out? ???

I did something similar.
Only I used PVC - as my setup can and does get wet, with no damage to it.
Because in wintertime salt on the vehicle drips off and onto the PVC I didn't mount it to the floor.
In the spring I can take it outside and hose it off and it looks like new again.

I needed to have my vehicle as far forward without hitting the wall so I can get my Busa out easier. :thumbsup:

P1030053_zps4hdfsiic.jpg

Hey Rubb - I hope that visitor is a Beautiful Female. Otherwise I would just park the bike next to the car. :laugh::rofl:

Definately a "Chic's Only" designated space.

RSD.

Nice idea, buy why don't you back the bike into the parking slot, so when it's time to go, you just drive out? ???

I don't get paid enough to think that far ahead. Yer talking to a guy who just used 10 dollars worth of building materials to save an 8 thousand dollar bike from getting crushed.:laugh:

RSD.

See, men are smarter than monkeys! :p

Great idea...way better than crushing that Busa! :thumbsup:

Why not just get yourself a little hottie who's sole job when you return home is to come out and tell you "closer, closer, closer, you're doing a great job baby..." :D

Used to have a simliar issue.

Had a tennis ball hanging on a pice of string.
Drove in until it touched the windscreen.

Nothing on the flood to move or trip over.

I like to "hottie" idea. She could keep the Busa cleaned up, serviced, fueled up and ready to go!!!! Great idea, I'll ask the Mrs. tonight if I can hire a "hottie". I think I know the answer.

I use a dual laser pointer mounted to the ceiling, one for each side. Adjustable, so you can find a good aim point. Works so well my wife can use it! Lol. No, seriously!
Troy

See, men are smarter than monkeys! :p

Great idea...way better than crushing that Busa! :thumbsup:

Why not just get yourself a little hottie who's sole job when you return home is to come out and tell you "closer, closer, closer, you're doing a great job baby..." :D

I actually tried "The Hottie" approach last week. Great looking gal,but fairly stoopid. She didn't understand that is was dumb on her part not to stand between my car and my bike.:banghead: I wanted her to stand where she would be visible in my drivers side mirror,but not in the "crush zone". I guess I should give her props for being willing to sacrifice her body to save a Busa.

Thing is,I wanted to use that body a couple times before running her over.:whistle:

RSD.

I'm not sure he could find a hottie in his part of the world. I just spent a weekend over in his neck of the woods and I have to say, not a single attractive women there. Not 1. Nope. None. No one go there looking. Not worth it. Stay away...
(I'll be back next week, I left my dignity at the fox)

Back