Rubb once again attempts to reach into...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
butter2boy(Barron Butters) started out on this board being kind of a nusiance with his 25 emoticons per post etc.

A couple of the Ol' time members pointed it out to me thru PM etc. So I whispered in Barron Butters ear (in my own sweet gentle RSD way) that he could be a better part of the Org if he wanted to. He took my advice and has become a real cool member,posting up pics of himself,his lady,and his ride,and sharing good writes with us,etc.

Well Butter2boy got himself crashed(thru no fault of his own).He's supposed to be OK,but details about him and his ride are a little sketchy.

I just thought that with the start he had on the board,and the start that several members have had (<span style='color:blue'>including myself</span>) that it might be neat to do him a good turn by showing him a little of our "All can be Forgiven" policy.

He wasn't a serious a$$hole like me or anything like that,he just needed the coolness he has within' him coaxed out.

Lets show the boy a little love. Case or 2 of beer,nice dinner out,something like that.

Sort of a reminder to us all that a 100% perfect post record just isn't attainable,from the average member. We all have our bad days. Thanks for reading.

If the funds climb over whats nessecary for this little venture,we'll use overages in the event someone else needs a little hug from The Org.

Thanks, Rubb. my paypal as usual: meanolddog@hotmail.com

As usual - got 'cha!
smile.gif

Hey Rubb,,, Money sent!

Yo Butter2boy,, Get well soon!!!!
smile.gif

Sam is a really nice guy. We actually rode together just a few hours before his accident. So when Jeff (hydrabusa) called me around 11:40 pm that night. I knew something was wrong! So here's my little bit.
D-

How is he doing though...?

Nobody has said anything and he hasn't posted for himself.

I don't know the guy but I'll know he will be very happy to get something from the Org. So I'm in and Paypal has been sent.

Back