Rubb to join Organized Motorcycle Enthusiast Group. They have a great cause.

BACA is all over the place (I'm in Florida, USA) and from the super-limited outside view I've had, they seem pretty frickin cool! An old co-worker's dad was a member and I remember him doing some of the stuff you mentioned: toys-for-tots runs, sitting in at courthouse cases, visiting kids in hospitals, etc.
Back in the day, my dad was in a Firefighter's Club and they did the same thing with having the sportbike guys blast ahead to block off the intersections during big runs :thumbsup: flippin' awesome

Im going to go on a limb and suggest you have 0 idea wtf family law is all about in the Commonwealth countries.

The very fact you asked me to call the authorities is the give away.

the system is corrupt to the core. Parental alienation is considered child abuse by the medical community... Right up there with rape concerning the last mental health.

Now go call social services and get told we dont enforce that its an access issue.
See the deflection... See how you suggested the same poop.

Your not involved so you have no clue. When we find a group that gives a poop about the real issues concerning child abuse and the corruption they are apart of let me know. A bunch of leather wearing guys on bikes suggesting dads go back to court for the issues at hand is a very sick joke.

Join a few fathers rights groups and youll be opened up to a whole other world of corruption.

Or was the fact family law is a 12billion dollar industry in canada not enough reason to understand why the corrupt do their best to keep the general public under the impression its "for the children"

@Y2K81 ....I tried. Maybe I miss read or something...no fukking idea.No I have no idea about yer deal...or all of the injustices regarding this stuff. You asked,I did the best I could. Im not a lawyer,advocate,professional in these reguards in any way...just a leather clad joke,as you said. I know nothing about the system or your personal deal.I'm attempting to give a damb about something for my own personal reasons.Getting involved in a small way. But you just talked to me like an A$$Hole..you and your issue may now go fukk off.
Rubb.

Not only did @rubbersidedown get his own thread hijacked but he was called deplorable things in it..not cool.

@Y2K81 everyone has a bad day, it's better to either keep this very sensitive information regarding your situation to yourself or at least have an open mind to what others have to say..this sort of response will get you alienated very quickly which is definitely not the goal of this forum.

Rubb wasnt called anything... Read it again. His suggestion to return to court is the joke... And a sick one at that. Im not here to sugar coat life. This is reality.

If Baca wants to call themselves a child abuse defenders group go ahead but until they take up the real issue behind almost all child abuse being family law courts and mcfd policies its just a bunch of do gooders not doing what needs to be done. See that all the time and I have no time for those who refuse to take on real issues.

I stood alone for 5days. To protest the courts got me a cancelled trial i waited 3yrs for. THAT IS CORRUPTION by the courts.

Ive read the stories of dads who got too low from not seeing their kids and are gone now.

Pathetic. Its like cops doing traffic work cause criminal law enforcement is dangerous.

Screenshot_2019-06-03-17-34-27.png

Is the guy in that screenshot the same dude that had a crack at you mate?
He’s certainly got some issues, I don’t miss him one bit lol.
I honestly didn't put 2 and 2 together as I was ignoring the rhetoric of this guy...but it sure looks like you are correct.

Is the guy in that screenshot the same dude that had a crack at you mate?
He’s certainly got some issues, I don’t miss him one bit lol.
He said . . . "I stood alone for 5days. To protest the courts got me a cancelled trial i waited 3yrs for. THAT IS CORRUPTION by the courts."
that was the connection I made, he also said . . "Ive read the stories of dads who got too low from not seeing their kids and are gone now." . .
Now THAT is a worry.

Back