Thank you Rubb!!!

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Can't even count how many times I've seen rubbersidedown giving away something, or donating to a cause around here, collecting funds for someone else, you name it, he's done it over the years...

Rub had posted up recently that he had a seat with a red Kanji on it up for grabs, for nothing as usual, and no takers...I was hesitant because I hate the "for nothing" part, but I'm working on something for him anyway :whistle:

My new seat arrived yesterday; can't wait to try it on Caesar - red accents should go well with the other red bits I have here and there on the Busa.

Many thanks Rubb!!! You are the best!!! Very sweet of you to include some of the funniest Busa-relates decals I've ever seen too, and I thought I'd seen 'em all. I have enough to pass around at our Meet and Greet!!

RubbSeat.jpg

RubbSeat2.jpg

Very nice! He really sounds like a great person...of all the 2-3 months I have been around here!
Troy
Btw, my overnight flight bag is a little light on stickers if ur looking for a loving odopting family... ;)

image.jpg

Very nice! He really sounds like a great person...of all the 2-3 months I have been around here!
Troy
Btw, my overnight flight bag is a little light on stickers if ur looking for a loving odopting family... ;)

There is no room on there for a sticker! :rofl:

That bag gets around!

I'm not even going to say anything! Other than this may have been made with a certain member in mind. :rofl:

I'm going to go :hide:

HAHA2.jpg

I'm sure the seat with look great and you finally got your New Image seat. Congrats! Rubb, good on 'ya for paying it forward like that!

There is no room on there for a sticker! :rofl:

That bag gets around!

I have had this bag for about 5 years. My last one lasted about 17 before it just couldn't be repaired any longer. That one was well worn, and more atickers! This bag has been from Peru to Canada to France to Australia, and most in between!

You are most welcome M. :bowdown:

Troy...that is a sick amount of stickers. :laugh:

RSD.

Thx! It gets attention, that is for sure.
Troy

Back