Rubb to join Organized Motorcycle Enthusiast Group. They have a great cause.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I'm out and about goofing off all the time and meet lots of people. Tonight I was hanging out a one of my favorite haunts when about 15 harleys roll up. They all look "the part" you know. Anyway,I walk over and say howdy,how ya doin' my names Rubb,blah blah blah.
I ask the big monster of the group, "The President" the guys about six foot six, whats their deal...whats the patch on their leathers mean? He says "We're Baca." I'm like ok.."Whats Baca?" He says "it means Bikers Against Child Abuse." I'm like "no fuggin way" "I want in."
Well its not that easy, apparantly. Go to a meeting,if they like ya...thats a step in the right direction. So,he gave me a number to call,so I did. That was about 10PM PST. A bit late to prolly hear anything back tonight. IDK. Anyway,their having a monthly meeting tomorrow night. So if I get the go ahead call...I'm there.
The are a little on the QT. They don't like pictures taken of them and posted on the internet. OK cool I said,'cause I was over the top excited as you can imagine and wanted to snap one for you guys. Anyways,the Pres introduced himself by his nickname which was on his vest along with other patches that were stitched on. They don't use their real names,not even amongst themselves for various reasons...ok,cool. Anyways...I read the info he gave me...I like it...I've got some free time I could throw at this. Actually...I will go into this whole heartedly.
They go to the court appearances of the low-life dirtbag child abusers...they fund raise a bit...they offer support to the child victims and their care givers...they reach out in all sorts of ways.
I think I know how to broach this...I will turn down my "Excessive Personality Disorder" and just be cool. The Pres is the only one that was riding non-harley,so my Busa should not be an' issue.
As the old saying goes..."I'll just wait by the phone."
Wish me luck on getting the call, and at tomorrow nights meeting.
I'm loving this...
Rubb.

Good luck, Rubb. That's a good cause but it sounds like it might be somewhat dangerous with all the secrecy they maintain.

Good luck, Rubb. That's a good cause but it sounds like it might be somewhat dangerous with all the secrecy they maintain.
I know. Frikken cool right. :thumbsup: I am so into this.
Dirtbag pedophiles & scumbags >
< Rubb. :laugh:
Come get me child molestors....my name,address,phone number,pics of me and my Busa...
all over the internet.

Sit in jail for ten years...and think of me. Meh.

Rubb.

I'm out and about goofing off all the time and meet lots of people. Tonight I was hanging out a one of my favorite haunts when about 15 harleys roll up. They all look "the part" you know. Anyway,I walk over and say howdy,how ya doin' my names Rubb,blah blah blah.
I ask the big monster of the group, "The President" the guys about six foot six, whats their deal...whats the patch on their leathers mean? He says "We're Baca." I'm like ok.."Whats Baca?" He says "it means Bikers Against Child Abuse." I'm like "no fuggin way" "I want in."
Well its not that easy, apparantly. Go to a meeting,if they like ya...thats a step in the right direction. So,he gave me a number to call,so I did. That was about 10PM PST. A bit late to prolly hear anything back tonight. IDK. Anyway,their having a monthly meeting tomorrow night. So if I get the go ahead call...I'm there.
The are a little on the QT. They don't like pictures taken of them and posted on the internet. OK cool I said,'cause I was over the top excited as you can imagine and wanted to snap one for you guys. Anyways,the Pres introduced himself by his nickname which was on his vest along with other patches that were stitched on. They don't use their real names,not even amongst themselves for various reasons...ok,cool. Anyways...I read the info he gave me...I like it...I've got some free time I could throw at this. Actually...I will go into this whole heartedly.
They go to the court appearances of the low-life dirtbag child abusers...they fund raise a bit...they offer support to the child victims and their care givers...they reach out in all sorts of ways.
I think I know how to broach this...I will turn down my "Excessive Personality Disorder" and just be cool. The Pres is the only one that was riding non-harley,so my Busa should not be an' issue.
As the old saying goes..."I'll just wait by the phone."
Wish me luck on getting the call, and at tomorrow nights meeting.
I'm loving this...
Rubb.

View attachment 1624030
I believe it was Johnny Knoxville's movie bad grandpa I seen them in. At first thought it was some Hollywood fabricated stuff then did a little looking and realized they are real and do some pretty cool stuff. :thumbsup:

I got a call back from the group. The description about the monthly meetings I must have heard/understood incorrectly,it has gone by for this month. :confused:
They do not post their events calendar on-line or anywhere for that matter,but they have invited me out for a social meet and ride on Monday. :thumbsup: I was recognized as "the guy around town with the narly Hayabusa" cool. They welcome one or two crazy sportbike guys into the organization finding value in the fact that on rides I would be able to race ahead and block intersections etc...let the group ride thru...catch and pass...rinse & repeat. I wouldn't be stuck in the pack doing 30 MPH for miles on end.
I'll tell you what....this suits me to a "T"
I shall be on best behavior for the upcoming meet n' greet, and sway them with my charming personality. :D
I am stoked. I will have a purpose that I feel strongly about.
:thumbsup:
Idea's for my club name ? They asked if I had any nick names so of course I mentioned Rubb,short for Rubbersidedown. They felt R.S.D. was too long,and weren't big on Rubber.
Roomate suggested that I go with what she thinks is the obvious... "Turbo"
I'm leaning that way. Some of you dudes know me fairly well...
Open to suggestions.
Other friends call me "Droid." Andrew is my given name,changed to Android...shortened to Droid. Sometimes I do things sort of machine like,is where they think that nickname suits.
Rubb.

Got a call from one of group's ladies yesterday,just following up.
I missed the last social/group ride. It was scheduled for a day at 11AM so I set my alarm for 9. Woke-up...raining.
cursin.gif
Went back to bed...woke up at 11,sun was out. :banghead: Thought maybe that would have been a black mark but got an' email this morning from the chapter President with an' invite for a ride tomorrow night. I'm there.
riding gif.gif

"A man never stands as tall as when he kneels to help a child."

Rubb.

Was supposed to ride with the Bro's last night,got rained out.
cursin.gif

It was not a "mission" ride or anything, just a social thing but I was still bummed out.
I was ready to roll as they do ride "rain or shine"
Next ride slated for tomorrow. :thumbsup:
I'm sure they will ask about a "Road Name" again. @Red05 suggested "Tailight" not bad...roomie suggested "Turbo".
A few friends suggested:
Cueball (shaved head)
GearHead (I like to fix things)
eye brow.gif

Knuckels
Chainsaw
Hammer
Shotgun (kind of cool, but I like to ride out front.Althou in this case I will most likely be "Riding Shotgun" more)
Grinder (from a JP song,I'm a fan) link to the tune click here
Lyrics for you half deaf bastids like me...plus he can be hard to understand.

Never straight and narrow
I won't keep in time

Tend to burn the arrow
Out of the line
Been inclined to wander
Off the beaten track

That's where there's thunder
And the wind shouts back
Grinder
Looking for meat
Grinder
Wants you to eat
Got no use for routine
I shiver at the thought
Open skies are my scene
That's why I won't get caught

Refuse to bite the mantrap
Be led to set the snare
I love to have my sight
Capped everywhere
Grinder
Looking for meat
Grinder
Wants you to eat
I've held my license
It came with birth,
For self reliance on this earth
You take the bullet
On which my name
Was etched upon in your game
Day of independence
Stamped us like a brand
Round the necks of millions
To the land
As the mighty eagle
I need room to breathe

Witness from the treadmill
I take my leave
Grinder
Looking for meat
Grinder
Wants you to eat
Grinder

Song has meaning to me in several ways,but it speaks to the cause a bit,I think.
Open to suggestions. But so far,it's "Grinder"

The club colors and meaning...

baca colors meaning.jpg

Rubb.

Hey rubb are these guys involved with our family law corruption at all? I havent seen my kids in 8yrs and the guy that was with them for the majority of that time contacted me last nov.

10yr old son doesnt know how to read. Kinda furious about it. I protested by myself in port coquitlam for judges not giving any visitation and they cancelled my trial exparte in spite of it.

If this group is really against child abuse I would think they would want to deal with the elephant in the room aka family law.

Its also the main reason good men kill themselves.

Hey rubb are these guys involved with our family law corruption at all? I havent seen my kids in 8yrs and the guy that was with them for the majority of that time contacted me last nov.

10yr old son doesnt know how to read. Kinda furious about it. I protested by myself in port coquitlam for judges not giving any visitation and they cancelled my trial exparte in spite of it.

If this group is really against child abuse I would think they would want to deal with the elephant in the room aka family law.

Its also the main reason good men kill themselves.
KRAP...bro,I missed your post. If it were my child...seriously bro,call child services or the police if you suspect abuse.DO IT NOW. 1 or both will investigate...they have to...its Canadian Law.
You may have a lawyer issue/problem for the courts...IDK. Your issue sounds like one of visitation rights. Yer going to have to call a lawyer on that most likely,even just for advice. B.A.C.A. answers the call when someone blows the whistle and reaches out. Under the law,they can't go pounding down doors on someone's claim. Not saying anything about your deal...but do you follow me? They are 100% for the child. They are not divorce referee's. If somebody close to this child,or the child reaches out,they will take action,but not before.
You see that highlighted part up there....thats the best advice anybody can give you right now. I just wouldn't wait brother...this really isn't a job for anybody right now,except professionals. It's your child,you have rights.Exersise them. If you feel the legal system is doing something wrong,then you will have to fight that. That's for child rights advocates,its not the work of police/child welfare investigators.They are the front lines,the first contact. The issue you seem to have may take years to fix...and the people with the boots on the ground are powerless to do anything about it.They have to act within the law. I'm sure B.A.C.A. has a hand in there somewhere...raising awareness,etc... but as far as I know they don't go to court with people in your situation. They go to court to face down the suspected criminals and help the child directly.
This isn't something you should be reaching out to anybody right now except the people who have legal right to do a welfare check on a child.
If you suspect abuse...even the slightest...in any form...you owe it to your child.
Rubb.

Had my first meeting last night. Went well I think. I only spoke outa turn a couple times... :laugh:
The organization sport a lot of B.A.C.A. "gear" T-shirts,jackets etc. A "cut" (black leather vest with certain patches is mandatory at/on rides and events and to reach out to the kids). OK,cool. 1 member voiced that he thought the chapter should produce,wear and sell to other chapters a hoodie. He thought Kevlar lined. I kind of shot the idea down saying it was dumb. Oops.Didn't say it like that but mentioned that in the event of a "Get Off" a hoodie would be ripped of yer body in a nano second.

Then I mentioned that in this Province riding sideXside is illegal.Member @hayabuser poked me :poke:about that. It's common practice for the chapter to ride this way,especially on "awareness" rides where the goal is to gain publicity and let the general public know we are out there. Try and garner some support for the cause. My concern wasn't for my own safety...althou I had a newbie wanna-be for the chapter beside me on the last social ride and he lacked a skill level that is 100% necessary to ride in tight formation. My concern was that in the event bad shi7 happens (multiple bike crash) we would not be covered by I.C.B.C. The Insurance Corporation of British Columbia carries every riders basic policy,its mandatory. Those people are dikks. They will do anything not to pay whenever possible. Said my peace...the chapter will "look into this."
Thanks 'Buser... :redface: I may have fugged myself there drawing a little to much attention to myself at my first meeting. O well, they are gonna have to get used to "Rubb's personality" or it ain't gonna work.

I need 3 consecutive meetings...then a criminal background check...then be I'll be considered for membership.

I asked for input on a rider name from friends,fam and you guys. Yesterday a friends wife suggested the obvious....I ride a Busa. I have a Kanji tattoo which means as we all know stands for Peregrine Falcon.
DOH! Sweet right...road name "Falcon" well at the meeting was member,Falcon. :banghead:
Well, it's all fuggin irrelevant anyway. The executive of the chapter picks your road name. This could be a problem for me.
Your God given name can say a lot about you,perhaps depending how much thought your parents put into it...but a "nickname" can be huge,as in this case if you ask me. I won't turn down membership,if offered...but I won't be to fuggin happy with __________ ? If you know what I mean. 2 members were at their 3rd meeting where you get a name to be forever known as. Every one clapped....but I thought to myself...those names fuggin sukk.
rofl.gif

Rubb. ...or perhaps in the future...IDK.

Back