Rt 66 Adventure - Updated With Pictures

Hope your feeling better my friend. I know how hectic it can be at the begining. When my daughter was 2, we found out she was a diabetic. Her sugar was in the 900's and the doctors couldn't see how that was possible. She was still running around playing like a normal 2 yr old. If you or Trish need any thing, don'r hesitate to ask. We're here for ya.

dang glad your doing better, thats some real serious stuff, didnt know what it was so i did some reading up on it, take care hope to make out that way one of these days to meet you guys:thumbsup:

Dennis, been missing you on fb and had stayed out of this thread. Thought I would catch up on trip and pix and found you were having trouble. Very sorry to hear my friend. Prayers sent :please: I know there will be many adventures in your future, looking forward to each and everyone of them. If you or Trish need anything, give me a shout.

My transportation problems have been resolved. I bought this today in Albuquerque to drive back to St Louis.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311036031.618358.jpg

Sweet, and you can just give it to me to drive home to Milwaukee in a couple weeks. I mean I know you prolly won't have room to store it and all..

Thanks for the call last night and glad they let you out today to head home...

My best well wishes to you! see ya soon.

Update:

Packed up Trish and Dennis and sent them on their way home.

:thumbsup:

(Dang, that Mustang is purty!) :)

--Wag--

Glad to here that things are better Dennis

Thanks everyone. I'm only a few hours from home now. It's amazing the difference a week can make in your life. I left home thinking I was a healthy person without a care in the world. Today on the way he I'm taking 5 injections a day trying to keep my levels under control. I know it's not the end of the world and eventually it will just become a normal part of what I do every day. But it's still kind of overwhelming right now.

Thanks everyone. I'm only a few hours from home now. It's amazing the difference a week can make in your life. I left home thinking I was a healthy person without a care in the world. Today on the way he I'm taking 5 injections a day trying to keep my levels under control. I know it's not the end of the world and eventually it will just become a normal part of what I do every day. But it's still kind of overwhelming right now.

Hang in there Dennis. I am sorry your trip was cut short.

Overwhelming is the right word, to be sure. Hang tough, though, and get yer butt back out here so we can do some of the riding we had planned!

:thumbsup:

Hugs to you both!

--Wag--

Sweet, and you can just give it to me to drive home to Milwaukee in a couple weeks. I mean I know you prolly won't have room to store it and all..

Oh no worries, there is PLENTY of room. :whistle: But thank you so much for the offer. :laugh: (Nice Try)

Thank you Wag for ALL you and Nan did for us. We are eternally grateful. Thank you Professor and Kristie for your awesome hospitality. Loved the Steakhouse we went to for dinner. I am sure BusaWhipped will write his own "Thank You", but I wanted the org family to know how grateful I was for all they did for us. All the prayers and well wishes and concern was MUCH appreciated and very comforting. The "Org" family is strong and believe me, I could feel it. :bowdown:

I don't know what more I can add to what the mrs already said. The Wags and the Professors are awesome people and incredible hosts. Thanks for all you did for me this week.

Also thanks to everyone who offered to put there lives on hold to make sure Luci and I could get home. Even though I didn't need to call on you, knowing that you were there to help if I needed it made everything easier to deal with.

The ORG family is indeed strong.

Back