RS Taichi 826 leather jacket.....love it!

mynewride

Registered
well i have to first say thanks to my wife for getting me this wonderful new jacket.:cheerleader: this thing fits me like a glove. its highly perfed for lots of airflow. the jacket delivers exactly as sportbiketrackgear said it would. i cant thank them guys enough for the great service and fast shipping.

the jacket is a size 52/42 US. Im 6'2" and 175 lbs. i was concerned about the length in the arms and torso, but this thing is perfect. the arms are pretty long actually or i have short arms. either way they come right to my wrist. the torso comes right to the top of my jeans. it has a 360 degree zipper to zip into their pants for track use. it has gp style ce approved removable hard armor in the shoulers and elbows. it also has a knox armor cd approved back protector. ready for track use. also has snaps for taichi's chest protectors that are held solid in place by the snaps. the snaps also keep the zipper from tearing in an accident. i cant say enough about this jacket.

i rode in 106 degree heat yesterday to class...about 20 miles. it was a nice ride considering the heat. i couldnt be happier. definately better than my old textile jacket. the ride home was at about 9:30 and it was only 94. it was like having the A/C on. with a lil sweat and air blowing it kept me cool

oh yea it does have a small race hump on the back that offers some protection as well as ventillation. without further adou here are the pics you are after...

IMG_7391.jpg

IMG_7392.jpg

IMG_7394.jpg

i will post more when i get home tonight. hopefully some of it on me.

Yep, congrats. People will never believe the difference between leather and textile and its ability to keep you cool. I wear full leather all the time, 103 here yesterday. How is the zipper in that jacket?

I got one of their 1 piece suits in a 42 and it fits like a glove...I'm 5'9", 150-153 lbs. Guess I'd need a 40 in a jacket from them...

I have a Taichi armored textile jacket and I love it. Looks great, wish my wife would buy me gifts like that.

Have the same one in white. Absolutely love it! Unfortunately, the bug guts are a little more noticable on a white one.:laugh:

:beerchug:

Back