NJK Jacket(s) arrived PICS!!!

cobravenom39

Registered
So I took a chance and ordered these jackets because I wanted a jacket that's different than most I see, and I landed on this one.  Great deal, too.  I only took pics of the leather because the textile looks just like this one.

Quality is very good.  The leather is very soft and pliable, but is thick.  It also has zippered vents in front and back for ventilation.  
The back also covers my whole butt, which is really nice.
The other thing I noticed about this, is that it is really made for the riding positions.  Most jackets say they are, but they arent.  This one is.

Armor is standard and fits correctly, and it even has a CE Back pad.

It does NOT have a jacket zipper, but I'm getting one added to both jackets to attach to my shift Havoc pants.

Overall, quality is very high, customer service was awesome, and price was awesome!!  310 shipped for a leather AND textile.

njkpics005.jpg

njkpics004.jpg

njkpics003.jpg

njkpics002.jpg

I know the owner well and he makes good stuff & is cool to talk to about stuff.

Update!

So after trying this on multiple times, I decided that I think it's a little too big for me, and I want to try the Medium. Well, I wonder if it's even worth the hassle of sending this back, waiting for them to receive it and send me out another one, only to find out that one might be too small.

I decide to call Kelcey at NJK and find out what he can do. He tells me that he will send out a medium leather jacket with a return shipping label for which ever doesn't fit at no charge to me! WTF??? Who still does business like this?? He better get his act together or he's gonna have no jackets left and craploads of happy customers.

I really like this guy, his products and the way he does business. It makes me real happy to give him my money. I rarely ever feel like this when I make a purchase.

Great looking jacket and awesome customer care. I fired off an email with a few questions in regards to their jackets. I received a very timely response with a personal reply and answers better than I ever expected. I know for sure what my next jacket will be regardless of the price!!

Back