Routes, destinations, roads?

A bit longer run is Hwy. 62 to Berryville, then 21 south to 74, east to Jasper- some of the turns on 74 are so tight they will have you looking at your own tailpipe...

I'm pissed though, the cafe on the square in Jasper took buffalo burgers off the menu... :(

You can return the same route, or who could pass up going north on Hwy 7 to say they went through Dogpatch USA? :laugh: Hit 62 and take it right back to PW...

You could also take 23 south out of Eureka down to Hwy 16, head to Jasper through the urban sprawl of places like Red Star, Swain, and Deer AR... to the haunting refrain of a banjo from so far out in the boonies that hoot owls rape the chickens... :laugh:

Will do!

I'm a little familiar with the geography around Berryville and Jasper - but I don't remember the Route names so well. (I wonder if I'm thinking 123 is really 74 due to your comments about so tight you'll be looking at your own tailpipe?) Whatever the name that is a nice road, sparsly populated with not a lot of thru traffic.

Thanks for any additional tips! Looking forward to riding my bird over there. What a great bike!

from post #1

<snip>

I've found a must do ride (for me) when I'm over there; it's more from memory but I think it is: from 43 (East of ES) take 74 East across Sherman Mountain to Jasper then right into Jasper then Left on Hwy 123. Hwy 123 is my pick road in the area.

I was confused about 123. Yes to 74 after it crosses Mt Sherman and Jasper .... my professed left turn to 123 looks like it is a continuation of 74! Although 74 from 43 to Jasper is delightful the other section of 74 is the choice road that I (previously) must do when I'm in the area.

Back