Looking for a good route

HillsRider

On the DHS watch list
Donating Member
Registered
I am riding down to the M&G and am still trying to plan my route. Everything is easy until I get to Wichita. I will be somewhere around there on Wednesday evening. Anyone have a suggestion on a route from there to Eureka Springs? Or better yet, anyone from the area heading out Thursday morning? Thanks!!
banana.gif

Sounds like you're gonna be ahead of us. GSXcite and I will be pulling out of KC on Friday morning...

Yea, the plan is to hopefully get to somewhere east of Wichita by Wednesday evening and pull into Eureka Springs on Thursday.
thumb_up.gif

2 routes, either down I35 then east thru Tulsa Oklahoma or you can take 400 east out of Wichita thru Joplin, Mo then south thru Mo. to Eureka Springs. Map quest it to see the exact route but that is the way I was going to go before I cancelled the trip.

thats too bad, im here in town but i work 3rd shift, i cant leave till i get of work on friday...but thru tulsa is apperantly the quickest way man

Thanks guys! I am not concerned with the quickest, so I think the route to Joplin and then south looks the best.
beerchug.gif

I am riding down to the M&G and am still trying to plan my route. Everything is easy until I get to Wichita. I will be somewhere around there on Wednesday evening. Anyone have a suggestion on a route from there to Eureka Springs? Or better yet, anyone from the area heading out Thursday morning? Thanks!!  
banana.gif
Get ahold of Sonny (Ks waterbug) He lives in wichita and is leaving sometime on Thursday I believe. Maybe you guys can convoy down together.
ThumbsUp.gif

Back