Rotors anybody??

i have not ventured into rotors yet? but also was interested so i found some info here .nullhttps://www.hayabusa.org/cgi-bin/busa/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=6;t=62978;hl=rotors

If you can afford these down the road they are awesome. Use Carbone Lorraine pads.

runeight...

103_0326.JPG

EBC Contour Pro-Light Rotors

The latest upgrade brake rotor offerings from EBC Brakes for performance motorcycles is the newly designed CONTOUR PLUS brake rotor for floating front brake systems.
EBC Pro-lite Contour Plus simply bolt-on to replace your existing front floating brake rotors and offer many advantages that improve both performance and looks of your superbike such as

1. Lightest weight contoured rotor profile
2. Stainless steel rotor
3. Lightweight forged alloy centre hubs
4. New scraper slot system in rotor improves pad performence during bed-in and prevents rotor damage in early heavy braking
5. Sturdy riveted construction using EBC’s unique pressure washer system that allows float but keeps rotor tight during use

14.jpg

(dr.nick @ Nov. 23 2006,11:18) who makes a good and reasonable aftermarket rotor set
for the Busa?
Whats your riding style, have you ever faded the OEM brakes from riding too hard? Braided lines? Bang for the buck EBC's is the way to go front/rears under $500. If the buck is not an issue....we can make your bike do serious stoppies...let me know if I can help...
beerchug.gif

(GPW @ Dec. 03 2006,22:48)
(dr.nick @ Nov. 23 2006,11:18) who makes a good and reasonable aftermarket rotor set
for the Busa?
Whats your riding style, have you ever faded the OEM brakes from riding too hard? Braided lines? Bang for the buck EBC's is the way to go front/rears under $500. If the buck is not an issue....we can make your bike do serious stoppies...let me know if I can help...
beerchug.gif
I agree. Dollar for dollar the EBC contour's are the way to go. But I have a ABM's and love em.

I did alot of checking into rotors, and basically you only 2 good choices, the EBC, or the Galfer Waves from hat i've found out.

ABM'S or Braketech's are banging,got a set of braketech's on my black busa,owwwww weeee...TTT and thanks for the hit...

(GoldenChild @ Dec. 21 2006,16:06) ABM'S or Braketech's are banging,got a set of braketech's on my black busa,owwwww weeee...TTT and thanks for the hit...
No sweat D ! Also, I tried exchanging the x large MC shirt I got you yesterday but they where out of the XX large.
So I'll only be sending you one MC shirt rather than two shirts with a money order for my order and a return address for Bluegauges.com with another check for them to do odo service. Thanks for offering to send it out for me direct to Bluegauges.com, saving me more money as always.

Holla
Ty

Had to go with Brembo's, thier race version. They work great with the AP Calipers

P1010088.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, I would love to know how much money is in that picture above. Carbon wheel and fender, Brembo race rotors, Ohlins shocks, AP calipers, and something made by PVM (caliper bracket?). Awesome setup!

(JDookie @ Dec. 23 2006,20:09) Dude, I would love to know how much money is in that picture above. Carbon wheel and fender, Brembo race rotors, Ohlins shocks, AP calipers, and something made by PVM (caliper bracket?). Awesome setup!
i'm guessing $7500 in just the front end.

Back