Front rotor

the drag race guys around here do it all the time. I think that all you would have to worry about is capping off the brake line with some kind of high pressure fitting. Everything else should just unbolt.

This might work-

Remove the left rotor, left caliper, and cross-over brake line. Reconnect the main brake line to the right caliper using the shorter banjo bolt from the left side.

Disclaimer: I have never done this so try at your own risk. It is not something I would recommend.

pretty sure all you would need is a new banjo bolt that looks like the one that has only one line running into the caliper and you should be set. The new bolt should be placed on resvoir and should allow only line to be ran.

Never done it before but therotically its a sound idea
smile.gif

(cutter @ Mar. 29 2007,21:15) This might work-

Remove the left rotor, left caliper, and cross-over brake line. Reconnect the main brake line to the right caliper using the shorter banjo bolt from the left side.

Disclaimer: I have never done this so try at your own risk. It is not something I would recommend.
This is EXACTLY how to do it. I've been running mine like this for nearly two years now, and no problems.

(bacharles @ Mar. 30 2007,23:52)
(cutter @ Mar. 29 2007,21:15) This might work-

This is EXACTLY how to do it. I've been running mine like this for nearly two years now, and no problems.
It have to be the left caliper?,It can be the right one?

Back