Wave Rotors

jimg

Registered
Hi All,

I've just been told I need to replace my disc rotors to pass the next warrent of fitness.

I'm tossing up whether or not to go for the wave rotor type or stick with the standard ones provided by suzuki.

If anybodys put these wave rotors on their busa, can I please have your opinion on them.
If possible, please also include the brand of rotor you purchased and how much it cost.

Cheers
Jim.

Got the Galfers on mine. Got a sweet deal on them from Cycle Gear. Had a 25% off coupon. Got the set plus pads for $450. Hell of a lot cheaper then the OEM's. I warped two sets of the OEM's so hopefully the wave rotors will have better cooling and less warping.

I have wave rotors on mine and I love them or should I say love it since I only have one on my bike, the other one is in the mail and hope to get it this week. Here is a pic
smile.gif

Busa7.JPG

I have the Galfers also. They are over two pounds lighter than stock for the pair. Stopping power is about the same, but they don't get overheated as easy as stock. Anyway the unsprung weight savings is outstanding. It does help turn in at speed. Less gyro effect.

Back