galfer wave rotors

gunn4hyr

Registered
anyone interested in trading a set of galfer regular wave rotors for a perfect left side galfer superbike rotor heres a link and a pic of the rotor ..just to make it clear thou im looking to trade one superbike rotor for two regular wave rotors this is a left side and they are directional ...this one rotor more than doubles the cost of the two im looking for ..or i will sell pm me for price this is a definite win for someone this rotor sells for close to $900 heres the link GSX1300R - Indysuperbikes
Superbike-Wave-Rotor.jpg
photo1.jpg

GSX1300R - Indysuperbikes

1999-2007 Suzuki GSX 1300R Hayabusa Galfer Right Front Superbike Wave Rotor :whistle: It seems the price on that indysuperbikes website is similar to ShopNBC's price on invicta watches LOL

Anyone need a full set of these, let me know, our price is much better than both those and we always take care of our members. :thumbsup: Just sent out a set the other day.

These rotors are gorgeous if anyone takes up the swap, and we'd make anyone a deal on a single to complete the superbike pair.

Anyone need a full set of these, let me know, our price is much better than both those and we always take care of our members. :thumbsup: Just sent out a set the other day.

These rotors are gorgeous if anyone takes up the swap, and we'd make anyone a deal on a single to complete the superbike pair.

i need a price for an 09 front and rear??

Always lookin out :thumbsup:

When you say moving the weight around on the bike, do you mean the regular waves are heavier then the superbike rotors? I have a set of the superbike rotors on my 09 that I bought from Tim. I haven't driven the bike with them on there yet but they look bad as hell!!!

Back