EBay Rotors for my 00 Busa

jqram35

Registered
Anyone running the cheaper aftermarket rotors off EBay and have any feedback to offer about them?

If you do a search there is alot of info and ppl that use them

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

I was thinking the same thing bro. those rotors on EBay seem too good to be true. But If they work well I would but them. Anyone try the knockoffs from china?

I was thinking the same thing bro. those rotors on EBay seem too good to be true. But If they work well I would but them. Anyone try the knockoffs from china?

If you read the thread and do a search you will get your answers

I got them and I have not had any problem out of them. I have put them threw heavy use and never had a problem. :thumbsup:And you got to love the price.

chickened out this morning just ordered the ebc rotors from local supplier £298 have heard differant reports on the armstrong rotors some perfect others giving warped effects all sounds like a 50/50 gamble i just aint that lucky so decided to go for warranty over price

good luck if you go for it i didnt cause i just aint that lucky with ebay

chickened out this morning just ordered the ebc rotors from local supplier £298 have heard differant reports on the armstrong rotors some perfect others giving warped effects all sounds like a 50/50 gamble i just aint that lucky so decided to go for warranty over price

good luck if you go for it i didnt cause i just aint that lucky with ebay

Thats a shame. Because if you did a search you wouldve found I have been running ebay rotors hard for 1000 miles testing them out and that they meet or exceed the quality of oem rotors and are equal to that of galfer ones

:poke: told you just not lucky :rofl:

will try next time though cheers

have noticed the quality of parts on the us ebay does seem better than uk ebay

Thats a shame. Because if you did a search you wouldve found I have been running ebay rotors hard for 1000 miles testing them out and that they meet or exceed the quality of oem rotors and are equal to that of galfer ones

Do you have a pic of your rotors and possibly a link...I searched ebay for previous thread arashi rotors couldn't find em for Suzuki...greatly appreciated if you could send info.
Posted via Mobile Device

Do you have a pic of your rotors and possibly a link...I searched ebay for previous thread arashi rotors couldn't find em for Suzuki...greatly appreciated if you could send info.
Posted via Mobile Device

My thread:
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/147869-uh-oh-chalfers.html

Ebay links to the sellers I bought from:
Rear:
Rear Brake Rotor Suzuki GSXR 1300 Hayabusa 9907 RB744 | eBay
Front:
FOR SUZUKI GSX 1300 R HAYABUSA Front Brake Disc Rotor | eBay

Hey Russell which pads did you pair up with your rotors?? Thanks again
Posted via Mobile Device

I used the chinese galfer knockoffs on my 1K and I didn't care for the braking power compared to the OEM rotors. They stopped but the distance to stop was farther. They looked good but that was it.
100_1775.jpg
100_1641.jpg

Back