Rotors and lines ????

CYCLEERIC

Biker Man
Donating Member
Registered
Im looking into upgrading my brakes and wondering which rotors I should get, Braking , Galfer or EBC ? Im gonna change lines too so what do you guys reccomend there also ?

Busa06__4_.JPG

I just got HEL lines from street and track and love em!!!!!

You may want to throw spiegler in there also for rotors and lines.

I used HEL lines and Galfer rotos on both ends. EBC HH pads. All from StreetNTrack. Large improvement. When it comes to the rotors I have never heard anyone claim that there is a difference in how they work.I think its all about the look you want.

I to just purchased a full set of HEL lines (clutch also) from Charles @ Street and Track. The difference is day and night, compared to stock vs. ss, now thier is no give in the lever solid as a rock. going with the galfer rotors, and Ebc HH brakes later. Thanks again Charles. Street and track, A no. 1.

<!--EDIT|BusaWizard
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144504797 -->

I think for a full set of front, rear, and clutch is like $175 but don't quote me on that. PM

charles from street and track and have him give you a quote.

I can get the Braking rotors front and rear thru Parts Unlimited here at the shop . They look the same as the Galfers . I've already got HH pads for front and rear and was looking into the Goodridge lines in carbon

I went with Braking rotors and lines... pretty happy! Not too big of a difference over stock as far as performance, but looks damn good!

We've gotten the Braking rotors for a member here.. they are identical to the Galfers, and our prices can't be beat... shoot us an e-mail if you eed a set!

I went with EBC rotors and HH pads. Brake line upgrade next year perhaps. Works great for my style of riding.

hogger...

117_1710.JPG

Back