Roll racing scene & saying hello

Big Dog rolln

Registered
Saying hello. Been riding bikes for a long time. Picked up a Busa not long ago. (Love it) When I left the bike scene Jason Britton was stunting & racing@ Willow. Back then hitting the track w Earl Rowloff's friends & riding w a crew called 2Wheelife. Anyways I'm back & seeing this roll racing stuff all over. Then thru the grapevine hearing some out of state Katz be in my area soon. Is there a roll racing scene in SoCal? Also thanks to you guys I was researching a tuner when I got my bike in SoCal. Went w Louie from L&L Motorsports couldn't be happier. You guys know your sh*t on this forum

Saying hello. Been riding bikes for a long time. Picked up a Busa not long ago. (Love it) When I left the bike scene Jason Britton was stunting & racing@ Willow. Back then hitting the track w Earl Rowloff's friends & riding w a crew called 2Wheelife. Anyways I'm back & seeing this roll racing stuff all over. Then thru the grapevine hearing some out of state Katz be in my area soon. Is there a roll racing scene in SoCal? Also thanks to you guys I was researching a tuner when I got my bike in SoCal. Went w Louie from L&L Motorsports couldn't be happier. You guys know your sh*t on this forum
Have you done many mods to the beastie....???

I enjoy roll racing quiet a bit be ready to get beat by most newer litre bikes unless you have decent mods on a gen 2. Busa's shine from digs! And can dominate from rolls if set up right. Good luck!

Have you done many mods to the beastie....???
The original owner had her set up. I had to bring her back. Fork seals, tires, chain. She's stretch/ lowered 65 in wb. New shock, tuned, mirror delete, Puig screen for that tuck. Shorty gp pipes. She's quick but does everything well. I'm usually hitting hwy 18 or 74 in SoCal w my friend who rolls a S1krr or HP4. Everything goes well most likely turbo in the future

Back