roll on wheelies

gunsavy

Registered
should a stock busa be able to power wheelie in 4th and 5th gear and if so how high should the rpms be before you hit it

Why would you want too?
shutup.gif

+1... deep enough into 4-5, you're already haulin'...why risk trying to hang the front in the air? get a R1 or a Gixxer1k... alot lighter and would hate to hear about another busa needlessly sliding on the pavement.

I would say no on the power wheelie going that fast.  Bike is pretty heavy to be doing that.

now that I think about it, I don't think my turbo bike will lift the front in 4th without chopping the gas and cranking on it again. Just rolling onto the gas will cause massive acceleration.

in fifth you would be rollin around what? 150 to be at rpms you would need to be at in 2nd to lift the tire. I would say not without a bad azz turbo and a heck of a good life insurance policy. Before doing so, send me your info, want to sign ya up as me being the beneficiary!!!

there is no reason to be doing a wheelie in 4th or fifth, 3rd is the most you will use on a busa, if your trying to do wheelies extremely fast (like they said ud have to be around 150) the wind that hits you at that speed 1. slows bike down so wheelie wot last long..2. wind hitting you will fatigue you faster than u think....3.alot harder to control with the wind trying to "loop" you.

Hey are you in pretty good health, just wanted to know cause insurance policy is cheaper
cool.gif

Could I get your full name, vehicle VIN, and insurance company? (I work for an insurance company. Hope it's not yours ha ha) Nah, won't need it, because don't have enough power to do it like said above. Fun to think about though.

Stock. I doubt a jockey will power wheelie in 3rd. Really kind of a dumb ?

In fifth gear at about 8000 rpm stand on the rear seat and yank up on the bars while excelerating hard shee will come right up
firedevil.gif

Back