Rode my tires to the very end

BUSA CRUSEN

Registered
After deciding to keep my bike i took it to the shop to get my service done (I hate working on vehicles) and asked how much new tires were cuz they were getting down to the end. The shop guy wanted to see my tires to see if they needed to be changed soon or not and when he saw them his eyes almost bugged out of his head lol. He said he couldn't believe that they hadn't blown out on my yet cuz they were worn past the wear marks (I'm not really one of those safety conscious type of guys). Well, he talked me into buying some new tires so I guess I don't have to worry about it for a while. I was always expecting some nice little colored lines to show up when they were about to be worn out. Now I know for next time.:laugh: Well, lesson learned.

glad nothing tragic happened, man.........IMHO, no need to tempt fate or flirt with disaster, dude. I was lucky to have narrowly escaped a rear tire "fail" on an old bike...panic in its purest form that I can/will never forget.

Glad you got new shoes for the woman in your life, what Frog said :laugh: warning cord :rofl:

What no Pics!!

useless.jpg

I had about 5,300 miles on them. They were my stock tires. And next time I will take pics cuz I will probably do it again.:)

its bad, I know, but the cords are my wear indicators....once i see them I know I have only a few miles left in them....:whistle:

Back