Rode my friends zx6r...

uh ohh i let my son ride my busa home (because i had to have the car) and i'm thinking he will not enjoy another bike when he gets his own.
rock.gif

thats why i do not want to ride a turbo busa or supercharged busa until I get it done to myself.[/QUOTE]
Riding a stock busa is great,power ,reliability,handling,LOOKS!!!!Wait until you ride a turbo busa!!! I just finished my 05 ghetto turbo busa and i dont think i can honestly say i will ever ride any other bike and say.....Wow..this things fast....(unless its a busa..of course)...once you go turbo...its all over!!!You will be hooked like a crackhead.....or should i say boosthead!!!
race.gif

Before I bought my Busa in Nov 04 (it's a stock 99) I rode a TLR1000, ZX12R and my Busa.

Loved the TLR. Good grunt for riding around town, but at higher speeds it was not as stable or powerful as the Busa.

Liked the 12. Boring at low revs and didn't tip in or feel as stable as the Busa. High revs... not bad, but felt like an empty beer can.

Loved the Busa. Got hooked first time. Still not comfortable with the power, so turbo...? ...maybe a few years down the track...

thats why i do not want to ride a turbo busa or supercharged busa until I get it done to myself.
Riding a stock busa is great,power ,reliability,handling,LOOKS!!!!Wait until you ride a turbo busa!!!  I just finished my 05 ghetto turbo busa and i dont think i can honestly say i will ever ride any other bike and say.....Wow..this things fast....(unless its a busa..of course)...once you go turbo...its all over!!!You will be hooked like a crackhead.....or should i say boosthead!!!
race.gif
[/QUOTE]
I can only imagine the feeling :-) And I have a real bad habbit of downgrading...in just about anything. But its going to suck to make that move and not to enjoy another stock bike lol

yeah I rode a 2002 Katana 600 (can you get much slower?) 3 months Daily driver before the Busa was bought. But I guess comming from the GSX line it felt like a natural transition minus everything dealing with power. (remembers...man I miss my days at what was once, Katanaplanet.com)

Back