Surprised my friends son

Looks like a great time! Thanks for all of the pictures and the video was great.....

I had the pleasure of meeting Jason at VIR a few years ago. Seems we had the bad back thing in common. We talked for a long time about some of the things we had been through with our backs and it was so good to see he was just a down to earth guy just like me. It seemed to put him at ease to talk about everyday life things and be just a regular guy. I am glad you and the kid had a great time. Really looks like he enjoyed himself. Thanks for sharing.

I had the pleasure of meeting Jason at VIR a few years ago. Seems we had the bad back thing in common. We talked for a long time about some of the things we had been through with our backs and it was so good to see he was just a down to earth guy just like me. It seemed to put him at ease to talk about everyday life things and be just a regular guy. I am glad you and the kid had a great time. Really looks like he enjoyed himself. Thanks for sharing.

down to earth is very very true. He and Eric were getting ready to change and I was taking pictures of their bus and they waited til I was done. he told me he didn't wanna get in the way. I felt kinda bad and told him he was boss he laughed. They both were just awesome guys. I am so glad that we have had the chance to see them in person and that her son was there. It made his day let me tell you.

Yeah it was an awesome time!! Some more pics. . .

Jason Britton Stunt Show 028.jpg

Jason Britton Stunt Show 038.jpg

Jason Britton Stunt Show 031.jpg

Jason Britton Stunt Show 023.jpg

Jason Britton Stunt Show 039.jpg

Jason Britton Stunt Show 028.jpg

Jason Britton Stunt Show 038.jpg

Jason Britton Stunt Show 031.jpg

Jason Britton Stunt Show 023.jpg

Jason Britton Stunt Show 039.jpg

Back