Roaring Toyz 2012 Zx14, Brock tuned it, Ricky rides it to an 8.99-video

If that dyno was true, it means a 169whp Gen2 busa can run an 8.99. And the Gen2 zx14 with 191whp run a 8.99. So according to your dyno sheet, the kawi has 20more hp and 100cc's and but yet both run 8.99's? Yeah I can see the kawi is awesome like they are making it seem :rofl:

compare the hp increase of haya gen I > II to the zx14 gen I > II increase...

wouldnt loose an egg over it

are they scared to go over 200hp?
both bikes are 70-80hp short compared to the 1000cc bikes

the xz10 same power as the "new" zx14? then its time for stock turbos, then I buy

If that dyno was true, it means a 169whp Gen2 busa can run an 8.99. And the Gen2 zx14 with 191whp run a 8.99. So according to your dyno sheet, the kawi has 20more hp and 100cc's and but yet both run 8.99's? Yeah I can see the kawi is awesome like they are making it seem :rofl:

I believe these numbers of the 2011 Hayabusa are more accurate than what the biased Kaw team posted:

2011 Hayabusa Dyno Results.jpg

Im by no means impressed with the new zx14r. But Im looking at things unbiased or standing back and looking at reality.

Will my gen1 making 170whp take one out? Hell no!! But will my bob carpentered 1441cc thats 40lbs lighter take one out? You do the math!!!

What I see is a 1430-1441cc with a hand ported head in stock form {verified by the rickey gadson racing school},cams that makes 191whp? add a tune,pipe and mr12 to barely clear 200whp?

Not trying to be a stick in the mud here but, If someone on here or another bike board built a 1441cc with a ported head and cams that didnt clear 200whp that would be pretty sad. No matter who the builder is.... Even a mild 1441c should make mid 220's. We have a stock headed 1441cc that made 217whp/127wtq at the shop. Wonder what a ported head would do!!!! Hell we have a 1397 with a stock unported head that was build 2 years ago that just made 219whp/123wtq. I have seen two gen 1 busas with cam-only setups make 193-195whp.

I have said this in other threads. Brandon Mitchnan the local pro rider in SA,texas runs 8.8@157 on his swb gen2 with the same mods gadison ran 8.99 on the zx14r. When rickey ran 9.3@149 lowered and strapped on the new zx14r brandon ran a 9.4@147 stock ride height on his gen 2

Now reality!!! All these guys are getting all gitty over what pro riders can do on the new bikes. Keep dreaming if you think you will be knocking off rickey gadisons times. Aint happening!!! I have watched our local pro rider jump on a stock 05 le and in 15-20 mph crosswind go 9.96@141. Same night I dropped from consistent 9.50-9.52@142 down to 9.7@138 because it was so windy. It also only took him 3 passes!!! first was a 9.99,9.97 then 9.96!!! They closed the track because the wind got to bad. Im sure with no wind he would have gone 9.60-9.70@144-145 on a bone stock 05 busa!!!

Is the zx14r a badass bike for a new bike? yes!!! there is no question about that!! It makes 20whp over a 4 year old busa!! Well thats what the zx14 owers have been saying.

Does that mean it will take the crown? Guess we will have to see!!! There are alot of zx14 gen1 outs there that put a hurting on busas for some time now and visa vera. But go to dragbike.com and look at the last manufactors cup results for all the classes. You dont see no zx14's in the winners circles. The fastest busa goes 6.90@203 vs the fastest zx14 goes 7.19@194

Right now all the magazine riders are making passes on them in vegas. According to rickey gadison racing school the journalist are posting up times of 9.77-10.20's. Which means? they are posting up gen 2 stock busa times :rofl:

Yeah I feel you on the cup this year. But look at the last to years when all the busa was chasing teasely,rickey and Adams performance in super street But In pro street 14's still got a long way to go.

Yeah I feel you on the cup this year. But look at the last to years when all the busa was chasing teasely,rickey and Adams performance in super street But In pro street 14's still got a long way to go.

you aint really talking about comparsion when your talking about 125lb pro rider teasley and or ricky vs the world. There are a handful maybe of guys in the world that have the sponsored backing and none stop track time they have and they still may not be as good!! Thats all these guys do!!! Rickey has one of the best hand clutch hands in the world. Thats what so stupid about everyone getting so amp'd about what rickey is doing on the zx14r. He jumps on it and goes 9.3's while the magazine riders who also constantly testing bikes run 9.7-10.2's!!!! And how often do you see a stock bike at your local track with a local rider run the same times the magazines run?

You could put teasley on a gen 2 busa in the same class and have the same outcome!! As a matter of fact, look at what tealsy is on in the REAL STREET class... turboed gen2 busa running a best of 7.7@197. No one can touch him!!

Thats why when that cracker jack video came out of the busa vs zx14r comparsion I said stepped in and said put Brandon Mitchnan on that gen2. Thats comparing apples to apples well as far as riders go. Even rickey posted up on 2 different posts on the zx14 forum that he couldnt get the clutch down on the busa . And if your a drag racer you know that if you dont get that first 330ft down it will lead to slower et&mph. He said he had not been on one in many moons. But he rides a kawa everyday. Hell watch the video where they show the tachs on the runs!!:rofl::rofl: the busa they dont even pull it too 11k. They short shift 1st.

I know zx14 owners think Im ragging on the zx14r. The truth is that the bike is easy for someone who just wants to buy something already done. Could kawa have made it put down 230-240whp and trap 160 plus. Yes!!!! But not all motorcycle guys are all about drag racing and that would probably to insane for a guy that just wants a sport touring bike or 80 percent of their buyers.

I didnt write the facts!! I just read them and posted them up

I mean how long have they been trying to get into the 6's with the 10k bounty? Busa did it and a cbr1000rr did it. Where is the almighty 14?

Lol yeah I understand what you saying. I love my busa and I also would love to have a 14 also. But I do know I would never be able to run the #'s they run.
And i know if Rickey wanted to run the #'s on the busa he could have

But it cracks me up to here some of these guys talk about busa is still untouchable and has always been since they came out! And saying they have held it down as being the fastest for the longest time. Yes 2000 to now is a long time but they forgot about them old kaws back in the late 70's to the 90's (Kz and Zx)!

Don't get me wrong at all. But when they guys or some of them local guys get the motor right in the 14s it's gonna be fun to watch.. I know a few on pyschobike that have got there's already and put some if there bolt on from there old 14 to the new one and just waiting to jump into the motor!

Can't wait for the show to start cause it's nuthing more better than watching a busa vs kaw at the track.

Let the best man win and the trash talk begin lol

Back