2012 ZX14R Fraud

Goes9s

Registered
Why does Brock continue to post these rediculous articles about how fast the ZX14 and other bikes are. If you listen to the videos, these bikes are not stock as the articles claim. NONE of the times Brocks has EVER posted for ANY bike has ever been truely stock! Stop saying stock!
I'm a little skeptical of the "Stock" performance of the new ZX14 in Georgia. In Las Vegas, where I'm from, Ricky could only muster up a 9.75 in the quarter on the 2012 ZX14R. Please don't preach to me about DA because I've already calculated the DA adjustment for Georgia and Ricky is way off the pace for a 8.99 without some significant changes and adjustments. Why do people say "stock" when in Georgia Ricky had a pipe, power commander, tuning adjustments, fuel and God know what else. I'm gonna throw up the fruad flag and claim foul.
I was at the testing session in Las Vegas and the 2012 ZX14 did beat the 2012 Busa in all 4 races but the new ZX14R has a 1429 motor vs. the Busa at 1340cc. Not hardly a fair comparison but it is what it is. Suzuki needs to step up now and build us something better!!

Nah, just don't like liers. If Brock said Ricky ran an 8.99 on the ZX14R in Georgia with a pipe, commander, tuning and fuel then everything would be copasetic.
So if I run a 8.94 in Vegas on a Gen I and because I can't get to a sea level type track I run a correction on my time to a sea level raceway (like Orlando or Georgia), then can I run around and say my time is actually 8.5 sec?

Lying or not the 2012 ZX-14R is a pretty hot bike and it is what an updated Busa should be. If I'm buying today I would have to say the ZX gets the nod, ugly face and all.

Stock ZX14R Vs a Stock Gen 2 Busa same day same dyno ..

dynozx14rVsbusa.jpg

I agree! I did say the 2012 ZX14R beat the 2012 Busa every race but because I am a diehard Busa fan and rider I would never buy a ZX14. I would simply buy a Busa and do what I did, sent out the engine to Carpenter Racing and had them build me a very streetable 1397 motor which is still 32cc less than the 2012 ZX14 and I can spank those 14's all day long by more than 1 full sec unless Ricky is riding then only by 8 tenths.:laugh:

Stock ZX14R Vs a Stock Gen 2 Busa same day same dyno ..
Sounds and looks about right but Brock was claiming well over 200hp on his ZX14R which brings me back to my original point, Brock's 2012 ZX14R was modified.
I wish we had the barometric pressure on your dyno sheet out here then maybe I could hit 8.5 sec.

That's the first time I seen a Gen2 dyno at 169, either that bike is screwed up or thing fishy is going on there. Heck my Gen2 with a stock Gen1 exhaust dyno'd at 178

That's the first time I seen a Gen2 dyno at 169, either that bike is screwed up or thing fishy is going on there. Heck my Gen2 with a stock Gen1 exhaust dyno'd at 178
You guys are so lucky on the coastline. My stock gen1 (when it was brand new - 480 miles) only dyno'd at 148hp. Everyone knows that a knowledgable dyno operator can make a dyno say what ever the customer wants to see just to make their client happy.

Like any thing dyno's are tools.Having owned 3 busa's,and soon to be my 3rd 14R.They are both great bikes...My 08 with 80 miles on the clock Dynoed 166hp.This was done a Dyno_jet 250.So to dyno 178 hp stock,have yet to see that where I live. Loved my busas,going to love the new 14 I have a feeling too.I know this is a Busa Board,but I am a rider and like all makes.Cheers...
:beerchug:

Come on guys, you are sounding like a bunch of panzies. So what the ZX14 is faster than the BUSA? Who cried foul when the Busa came out with a bigger engine vs the ZX12? Times are hard. Ali ruled for a while, Tyson ruled for a while, Rome was on top for a while. It is just a cycle.

If you want to smoke a ZX14, 1397, 1441, or TURBO. Give the bike its props. Can 5% of the riders on these bikes ride them to their full potential? HELL NO. I hear "its the rider", OK. If you race on the strip or street, the best man will win.

Like any thing dyno's are tools.Having owned 3 busa's,and soon to be my 3rd 14R.They are both great bikes...My 08 with 80 miles on the clock Dynoed 166hp.This was done a Dyno_jet 250.So to dyno 178 hp stock,have yet to see that where I live. Loved my busas,going to love the new 14 I have a feeling too.I know this is a Busa Board,but I am a rider and like all makes.Cheers...
:beerchug:

Enjoy the ride.

Like the guys mentioned above. You can't use half that horsepower on the street and either not get killed or thrown in the hookey. My bike is lethal fast and paid for. What I like about the new ZX-14 is the abs braking and traction control. Not going to put out 15K on a new bike. I have BST wheels, single sided brocks full titanium pipe, Scott's steering dampner, and custom painted (little scratched up...sniff...sniff)but I bet a Zx-14 will get all she can handle with my skinny biotch. Did I mention shes paid for?

Cars from the hey day. The power could not legally be utilized legally on the street, but everybody drove them. My uncle had a Crysler 4 door sedan with a hemi in it. Dad took it out on the back roads to blow it out, WOW that was fun.

Hemi `Cuda, LS7 Vette, The Judge, Hemi Road Runner, Hemi GTX, Challenger 440 6-pak, Mustang 428 Cobra Jet, Yanko Camaro, 455 Firebird, 455 Grand Sport, etc. Loved them all.

Drove a Super Bee with a 383 Magnun in it. It could not out run any of the above, but it was mine. A hemi would have changed all that. :laugh:

Cars from the hey day. The power could not legally be utilized legally on the street, but everybody drove them. My uncle had a Crysler 4 door sedan with a hemi in it. Dad took it out on the back roads to blow it out, WOW that was fun.

Hemi `Cuda, LS7 Vette, The Judge, Hemi Road Runner, Hemi GTX, Challenger 440 6-pak, Mustang 428 Cobra Jet, Yanko Camaro, 455 Firebird, 455 Grand Sport, etc. Loved them all.

Drove a Super Bee with a 383 Magnun in it. It could not out run any of the above, but it was mine. A hemi would have changed all that. :laugh:

You are just the guy I use to come looking for when I had my import, yes import, 4 cylinder rice burner. It was tubo charged making 716 hp to the wheels, lic, register and smogged. Did I say to the wheels, yes I did and it could run 9.5 in the quarter, spanking the domestics like a red headed step child. Don't get me wrong, I love and have domestics as well like my 2006 Z06 but my little Honda would send my vette packing. Why did I modifiy a Honda, cuz my kids dared me, didn't think I could do it.

Come on guys, you are sounding like a bunch of panzies. So what the ZX14 is faster than the BUSA? Who cried foul when the Busa came out with a bigger engine vs the ZX12? Times are hard. Ali ruled for a while, Tyson ruled for a while, Rome was on top for a while. It is just a cycle.

If you want to smoke a ZX14, 1397, 1441, or TURBO. Give the bike its props. Can 5% of the riders on these bikes ride them to their full potential? HELL NO. I hear "its the rider", OK. If you race on the strip or street, the best man will win.

You're missing the point I made at the beginning of the thread. What I "cried" foul on was that Brock was bragging the 2012 ZX14 ran an 8.99 "stock". WRONG, it was not stock. It had a pipe, commander, tunning, and fuel...that's what we know of, there could have been more done. I know the 2012 ZX 14 is faster than a stock 2012 Busa. No Biggie, I have a 1397 with a heavily modified head, BST wheels, carbon fiber everywhere, air shifter, Ohlins drag shock, two step launch master, etc etc etc that will run into the 8's so I'm not worried. There is NOTHING I haven't done to my bike and I don't know why the other guy said his bike was paid for but so is mine but what's that got to do with racing?

in one breath you want to talk about how the 14 cant be as fast as it is. then in the next breath you want to talk about how you had a honda that could run 9.5's. if you had a honda that fast(completely unstreetable btw) then why cant you believe that the 14 might be that fast.

personally i dont care how fast it is cause im a busa guy and would never own a 14. cant wait till this spring so i can go to the track a race one.

fwiw they are saying stock because the motor is stock and what exactly did they do to the 14 that everybody who gets one isnt going to do to it.

what the guy meant by his being paid for was that he could put $$ towards modding it and not a bike note.

i am tired or hearing about the 14 though. im ready to see one in person

Back