2012 ZX14R Fraud

in one breath you want to talk about how the 14 cant be as fast as it is. then in the next breath you want to talk about how you had a honda that could run 9.5's. if you had a honda that fast(completely unstreetable btw) then why cant you believe that the 14 might be that fast.

personally i dont care how fast it is cause im a busa guy and would never own a 14. cant wait till this spring so i can go to the track a race one.

fwiw they are saying stock because the motor is stock and what exactly did they do to the 14 that everybody who gets one isnt going to do to it.

what the guy meant by his being paid for was that he could put $$ towards modding it and not a bike note.

i am tired or hearing about the 14 though. im ready to see one in person

Actually I agree with Dad of Three, what is going on in here any ways? What I said and I said very clearly, is that what Ricky did in Georgia (8.99) is not stock as Brocks claimed. What Ricky did in Vegas (9.75) was truely stock so that is the number to take note of. Stock means stock, an unmodified (mechanical, electrical or otherwise) virgin bike off the show room floor. I don't care if everyone else is modding their bike or not. If so, then it isn't stock, PERIOD!! I'm not here to get everyone wound up, I was just stating a fact that Brocks test bikes are not stock even if the only change is tuning to accommodate a fuel change.
As for the Honda comment, was it "street legal"? Technically yes, as it was lic, insured, registered and smogged. Was it streetable, absolutely! I won a ton of money at the weekend street races and "roll-ons". The Honda's max power was 716hp but had mutliple maps and 4 stage boost levels for the street and track. There were many high horsepower imports at the illegal street races and most hooked up pretty good. Was it as good as the speedway, no but still hooked.

Like the guys mentioned above. You can't use half that horsepower on the street and either not get killed or thrown in the hookey. My bike is lethal fast and paid for. What I like about the new ZX-14 is the abs braking and traction control. Not going to put out 15K on a new bike. I have BST wheels, single sided brocks full titanium pipe, Scott's steering dampner, and custom painted (little scratched up...sniff...sniff)but I bet a Zx-14 will get all she can handle with my skinny biotch. Did I mention shes paid for?

How fast is lethal fast? What do you run in the quarter?

Brock's said that they ran that high 8 on a "stock" motor BMW 1000R, but the list of mods were two pages long. They may as well have said "stock bore BMW!" lol.

It's the name of the game. Some people play down their mods, some people play up their mods and can't stop talking about 'em. But I agree, I'd love full disclosure, "what exactly did you do to the bike?" Then I'll give them congrats either way because we all like fast bikes. But ever since the first two guys ever raced, one of em was lying, and I don't think that'll ever change. :laugh:

SoooooooooWhhhaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

I am going to watch TV. Not as much BS on there.

Hum, I always understood when Brock said that to mean Stock untouched motor............. the rest are simple bolt ons. You are not going to see the true potential of any bike taking it to the track STOCK off the showroom floor. If you have ever tried to ride any 1000cc plus bike off the showroom floor at the track, it is not fun nor safe. Even at 220 plus, a GSXR 1K with stock gearing would have me in the air before I am out of first. I wont try it without the bike at least lowered and strapped.

Cars from the hey day. The power could not legally be utilized legally on the street, but everybody drove them. My uncle had a Crysler 4 door sedan with a hemi in it. Dad took it out on the back roads to blow it out, WOW that was fun.

Hemi `Cuda, LS7 Vette, The Judge, Hemi Road Runner, Hemi GTX, Challenger 440 6-pak, Mustang 428 Cobra Jet, Yanko Camaro, 455 Firebird, 455 Grand Sport, etc. Loved them all.

Drove a Super Bee with a 383 Magnun in it. It could not out run any of the above, but it was mine. A hemi would have changed all that. :laugh:
You forgot the 68 hemi dart!

Ricky Gadson and the ZX-14 supporters can STAGE any comparison. Let a good/non-biased rider go up against Ricky and his all new ZX-14 (which is a nice bike by the way), and this will happen:
year old on hayabusa vs. zx14 with bottle (Nos) - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said before, the ZX14 has 100cc more and supposedly 20+ more horse power then the Gen2 busa yet both bikes can run a 8.99. Hell even the s1000rr can run a 8.99 and it only has 1000cc's! So I don't see the impressiveness. A 1441 making 203hp with a pipe, oh yes very impressive :rofl:

Like I said before, the ZX14 has 100cc more and supposedly 20+ more horse power then the Gen2 busa yet both bikes can run a 8.99. Hell even the s1000rr can run a 8.99 and it only has 1000cc's! So I don't see the impressiveness. A 1441 making 203hp with a pipe, oh yes very impressive :rofl:

What is impressive is that this 16 year old kid with a Stock 2009 Hayabusa @ 9.4 can mop the floor with Ricky Gadson & the 2012 ZX-14's 9.7...
year old on hayabusa stock - YouTube[/url]

We just got our first 2012 ZX-14R here for an employee. I'm sure it will make it's way to our dyno eventually

What is impressive is that this 16 year old kid with a Stock 2009 Hayabusa @ 9.4 can mop the floor with Ricky Gadson & the 2012 ZX-14's 9.7...
year old on hayabusa stock - YouTube[/url]
Stock ? watch the video again .. The rear tire is sticking out past the tag .. The tag is bent up to clear the tire .. The bike is lowered, strapped and setting at about 62 inch wheel base ..It does have stock pipes but that is about it .. Rick went 9.31 with just a strap and lowering links AT stock wheel base ..

Stock ? watch the video again .. The rear tire is sticking out past the tag .. The tag is bent up to clear the tire .. The bike is lowered, strapped and setting at about 62 inch wheel base ..It does have stock pipes but that is about it .. Rick went 9.31 with just a strap and lowering links AT stock wheel base ..

This kids Busa is no different than Ricky and the Kawi teams STAGED comparison of the two bikes... Ricky and the Kaw team have to play on weak minds in attempts to push the ZX-14

Brock's said that they ran that high 8 on a "stock" motor BMW 1000R, but the list of mods were two pages long. They may as well have said "stock bore BMW!" lol.

It's the name of the game. Some people play down their mods, some people play up their mods and can't stop talking about 'em. But I agree, I'd love full disclosure, "what exactly did you do to the bike?" Then I'll give them congrats either way because we all like fast bikes. But ever since the first two guys ever raced, one of em was lying, and I don't think that'll ever change. :laugh:

Well said and nice bike, I love the all black look.

This kids Busa is no different than Ricky and the Kawi teams STAGED comparison of the two bikes... Ricky and the Kaw team have to play on weak minds in attempts to push the ZX-14

year old on hayabusa vs. zx14 with bottle (Nos) - YouTube[/url]

Back