ROADTOAD's new ride

They will something to try out for sure . Unsprung weight with BST save , should be the go on the ZX14R and your Gen 2 . I really think your bike might be the best build Gen 2 for lightweight I know of , if you continue on as you are now . @Dai. Has also built a couple of Gen 2 to the tip level , as has @fallenarch .
Thanks a lot bro that means a lot. I wasn't mechanically inclined but I'm learning fast. Still searching for titanium chain lol.

I'm trying my best to lighten my bike but keep it 100% streetable and looking complete not gutted and bare. I figured out a way to use the Montgomery carbon headlight and tail light inserts but keep the same visibility. That will definitely save a few pounds.

The further I go I'm having to get creative to find ways to get the weight down

dieting mean girls GIF

just call 1 (800) 92 - JENNY *

Fitting the Stylemas from the 2023 H2 across to the 2015 H2 , along with Corsa Corta clutch and master cylinders . The 2015 bike is ready for derestrict / tune , but we got winter starting now , so not in a real hurry .

View attachment 1683900

I've been thinking about robbing the Brembo RCS17 mc off of my unfinished Gsxr1k...and putting it on my Goldwing
lol, and get another for the 1k this winter

What calipers are on the wing Six , could be a good plan . You can never have too much stopping power , especially wing weight .
What calipers are on the wing Six , could be a good plan . You can never have too much stopping power , especially wing weight .

They are Nissin calipers, I'm not sure which model.
I'll have to check and see.

Back